Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2010, 14:41   #6091
BHPian

Spotted a Grey Fiat Punto outside Salapuria SoftZone, Bellandur on outer Ring Road in Bangalore today. Had a Got BHP? sticker on the rear right bumper, registration number ending with 1669.

Last edited by Foxbat : 27th August 2010 at 14:44.
Old 27th August 2010, 14:58   #6092
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Logo sticker is already there in the pack.
Naveen,
Ofcourse it is there, but if you watch closely there is a difference. The one which is provided in the package does not have the "alloy" imprint on it.
Old 27th August 2010, 17:15   #6093
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parashakthi View Post
Naveen,
Ofcourse it is there, but if you watch closely there is a difference. The one which is provided in the package does not have the "alloy" imprint on it.
True.. no alloys.
Hope they would come up with new designs soon. Let's hope
Old 27th August 2010, 18:09   #6094
Senior - BHPian

Saw a blue Alto with the Live to drive sticker on the rear bumper right side at Kaloor, yesterday night. Could not clearly remember the reg No as thre was drizzling and traffic snarl.
Whose is this car?
Old 27th August 2010, 20:14   #6095
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat View Post
Spotted a Grey Fiat Punto outside Salapuria SoftZone, Bellandur on outer Ring Road in Bangalore today. Had a Got BHP? sticker on the rear right bumper, registration number ending with 1669.
Spotted this same one today at the same spot. There is another Alto with LTD sticker in the same buildings.

I had waived to the Alto guy once?

Who is this?
Old 27th August 2010, 20:54   #6096
Senior - BHPian

spotted black Ford Ikon at entrance of Bagmane tech park this morning at 10:51am with LTD on the rear left between the tail lights and the bumper.

just spotted a silver Fabia with LTD on the rear at Audugodi (you were driving on the unpaved road on the left)
Old 27th August 2010, 21:59   #6097
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
Spotted this same one today at the same spot. There is another Alto with LTD sticker in the same buildings.

I had waived to the Alto guy once?

Who is this?
It's me! Sorry can't remember when you had waved to me....was it at the u-turn a little bit ahead of Salarpuria SoftZone?

I have been parking in front of Salarpuria SoftZone for the last two months and twice my car has been hit when it was parked. Today it seems a truck hit it and a month back one of those damn Genpact Buses backed into it
Old 27th August 2010, 22:32   #6098
BHPian

Spotted a Silver Ford Ikon in the parking outside D1 block in Manyata Tech Park yesterday !

Live cars, Love Cars sticker on the rear bumper, who is it ?
Old 27th August 2010, 22:48   #6099
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat View Post
It's me! Sorry can't remember when you had waved to me....was it at the u-turn a little bit ahead of Salarpuria SoftZone?

I have been parking in front of Salarpuria SoftZone for the last two months and twice my car has been hit when it was parked. Today it seems a truck hit it and a month back one of those damn Genpact Buses backed into it
Hey great to know man! You flashed at me from behind at the U-turn and I showed a V to you. Same right?

Sorry to know about your car man - Why dont you use the parking beside ICICI bank which is pretty safe as there is a pan shop beside it.
Old 27th August 2010, 22:59   #6100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
Hey great to know man! You flashed at me from behind at the U-turn and I showed a V to you. Same right?

Sorry to know about your car man - Why dont you use the parking beside ICICI bank which is pretty safe as there is a pan shop beside it.

Yeah thats me! You seem to have a great memory also Your the only t-bhp member who has acknowledged my signs so far....

I guess I will have to try to park near ICICI bank....uptill now I was too lazy to walk even a few extra meters

Do you also work at Salarpuria SoftZone?
Old 28th August 2010, 02:34   #6101
Senior - BHPian

Chill Metallic FiestaS - TN10 xx 85xx. Had a blue strip at the back under the bumper. You overtook me in Porur road, a bit after Kathippara (the right turn after St. Helen's). Was right behind you then on until you took a right around DLF - flashed you at thumbs up'ed when I overtook you while you were doing right, you may not have noticed...
Old 28th August 2010, 06:54   #6102
BHPian

Another spotting, Location: Souty City Ford, Sec-2 Noida. Diamond White Ford Fiesta with www. teambhp. com sticker on licence plate. UP 16 XX XXXX
Old 28th August 2010, 08:35   #6103
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Black Baleno with Got BHP sticker on rear windscreen parked opposite to More supermarket at Yelahanka New Town, identify yourself Bhpian if you happen to read this.
Old 28th August 2010, 12:16   #6104
Senior - BHPian

Hurray!! Today I finally met a T-bhpian. Was driving to Coimbatore from Palakkad, when I spotted a t-bhp stickered car stopping just after Walayar Check post. Got introduced to Milestone and his better half, returning to Bangalore after Onam holidays. Being in Palakkad, dont get much opportunity for seeing bhp stickers, but today was a good day!!

Also I realised it is high time i had the stickers on my car. Was thinking that I would do it after upgrading my Santro, but that is getting delayed!!

Last edited by mallumowgli : 28th August 2010 at 12:17.
Old 28th August 2010, 15:40   #6105
BANNED

spotted a black/dark green scorpio in vodafone/ibm office in alwarpet so many times.

BTW there seems to more people stuck sticker in bangy,not much of update from chennai :-(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks