Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2011, 23:43   #10276
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
That getz was spotted by me long ago in a convention hall in Jaynagar, Got no response to my post.
Well this surely adds to the fact that people are just not interested in responding OR they are not regular visitors to this forum. How sad
Old 5th June 2011, 23:57   #10277
BHPian

Spotted this white punto today near Aditya Birla hospital , Nr chaphekar chowk, PCMC, Pune.
Reg. No.
MH 14 BI 6717.
Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag02271.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 6th June 2011, 08:45   #10278
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Headed towards Jayanagar and two cars there. The Safari was parked in a road behind Tanishq showroom and just a couple of meters away was an other Swift, I remember spotting this swift sometime back in KR Puram, we had waved at each other.
The Safari is mine and the Swift is Perez's, it was his big day, he got hitched at the registrar's office at Jayanagar.
Old 6th June 2011, 09:03   #10279
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this i10 yesterday on the newly opened section of the outer ring road near Magadi road. It was around 3:15 in the afternoon
I flashed and then when I overtook you, I waved.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0317.jpg
I think you also waved from inside...Identify yourself mate.

Spotted this yesterday on the ring road near Hosakerehalli at around 3:20 in the afternoon.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0319.jpg
I was following this for a fair distance but spotted the url sticker very late.
I flashed a few times and you must have thought that some idiot is following you and you gave me way
Who are you buddy?
Old 6th June 2011, 11:15   #10280
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Spotted this i10 yesterday on the newly opened section of the outer ring road near Magadi road. It was around 3:15 in the afternoon
I flashed and then when I overtook you, I waved.
Attachment 555739
I think you also waved from inside...Identify yourself mate.
I have spotted the same i10 before, but didnt get a reply here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2307004
Old 6th June 2011, 11:22   #10281
BHPian

Spotted, i10 TN-XXXX 4662 between Hunsur and Mysore, towards Mysore on 5/6/2011 around 4:30 PM with T-Bhp sticker
Old 6th June 2011, 11:45   #10282
BANNED

Two unsavory incidents in two days.

Incident 1:

Reg No: KA 03 ME 1649

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-05062011001.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-05062011002.jpg

On Sunday evening. At 2000 hours. This car was parked in HAL 2nd Stage on the footpath. As you can see there is no place for pedestrians to walk. And the car is parked right next to a No Parking board. Can one judge the literacy level of this person. Really disgusting.

Me with wife and my 3 year old son had to get on the road because of this car parked in such a way.

Another couple with a pram just missed getting hit by an auto rickshaw driver who came too close to them when they suddenly got on the road because of this car.

My wife looked at me and pointed at the stickers on the car and said "This is what you guys promote through your stickers?"

I cringed at those words.

I will upload this picture to the Bangalore Traffic Police site.

Incident 2:

Reg No: KA 03 MN 218

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-06062011009.jpg

Today morning at Kundanhalli Gate signal @ 1000 hours.

This Wagon R, was changing lanes like no one's business. He first overtook my Bolero from the left. Then immediately gave a right signal while riding on two lanes. I eased on the throttle but he suddenly then moved left as a gap was opened. It doesn't end here. Since the traffic is woefully slow moving here small, really small gaps are created.

Our Team-BHP guy again turns on the right signal goes cuts off a gray UVA and gets on the right lane.

The signal goes green and immediately he turns left as a gap was created, One can very clearly see the left indicator glowing on this car. Really pathetic driving at peak hours.

My wife sitting in the co-passenger seat clicked the snap. She didn't say a word and gave me the look as if saying "See Team-BHP stickers".

I cringed again.

This is getting worse day by day.

Whoever you guys are if you are reading this. You are the problem of our traffic. The pain we have to endeavor because of the small and selfish attitude of people like you on our roads is utterly disgusting.

I am pained to call you members of this glorious boards. You really aren't fit to wear those stickers. Please take them off you if guys have an iota of self respect left in you. Or better mend your ways. Because vigilant people like us are following your disgusting habits.

Last edited by Spitfire : 6th June 2011 at 11:47.
Spitfire is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 6th June 2011, 12:10   #10283
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Spotted today morning, 6.30 AM or thereabouts, near Kinara hotel, Kothrud, Pune.

Attachment 554920
I forgot to mention in my earlier post, this car had big FIAT decals on its doors. Fiat enthusiast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Incident 2:

Reg No: KA 03 MN 218

This Wagon R,.....
He even has a "I Drive Safe" sticker on his bumper.
Old 6th June 2011, 12:16   #10284
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu.csk View Post
Spotted a Silver Swift with transparent Tbhp stickers on the rear windshield near Ambika Appalam signal, Sardar Patel Road.

Waved to each other. Who are you Bhpian?
That would be me. I think we have seen each other before inside Cognizant campus if I am not mistaken. Recognized you from the sticker you had on the driver side window. Have not seen many stickers in that position. Nice waving to you again
Old 6th June 2011, 12:24   #10285
BHPian

Today morning at around 8:10 am near Mulund toll naka going towards Mumbai
Chevrolet Optra with CHxxx reg & GOT BHP on rear glass.
you went ahead of me and then i saw your stickers, I had to turn left for Airoli bridge so couldn't follow, still I flashed twice.
I was in my solar orange vista
cheers!!

Last edited by schitre05 : 6th June 2011 at 12:25.
Old 6th June 2011, 13:07   #10286
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this getz right next to my car at NGV
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2011060500150.jpg  

Old 6th June 2011, 13:40   #10287
BHPian

Just Spotted a Maroon Fiesta in our company Parking
(Whitefield)
KA 53 N 7424.

It has a LTD sticker on the rear.
Who are you bhpian?

Was just walking back from lunch, and saw this car!
(With the amount of spottings in my co. alone, I think we can have a thbp-my-company meet very soon! - that is if all respond!!)

Spottings are becoming way more easy now, I guess!

But, why are people not responding!
Our ace spotter Mr.Ironhawk has seemingly stopped spotting cause of that!

care,

Ace.

Last edited by driverace : 6th June 2011 at 13:42.
Old 6th June 2011, 14:08   #10288
BHPian

Quote:
My wife looked at me and pointed at the stickers on the car and said "This is what you guys promote through your stickers?"
Well the day is not far when people start speculating that rides having these stickers belong to some "crazy driving" community!

It absolutely hurts and saddens by the way people sporting these stickers drive so irresponsibly. MODS can there be some mechanism where in issuance of stickers can be regulated?

I have a couple of friends who make such loose statements that "oh your forum folks ride rashly on the road with out any respect to the law"
Old 6th June 2011, 14:12   #10289
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Two unsavory incidents in two days.

Incident 1:

Reg No: KA 03 ME 1649

On Sunday evening. At 2000 hours. This car was parked in HAL 2nd Stage on the footpath. As you can see there is no place for pedestrians to walk. And the car is parked right next to a No Parking board. Can one judge the literacy level of this person. Really disgusting.

Me with wife and my 3 year old son had to get on the road because of this car parked in such a way.

Another couple with a pram just missed getting hit by an auto rickshaw driver who came too close to them when they suddenly got on the road because of this car.

I cringed at those words.
The first incidence is truly un-TeamBHP like. I have a doubt that the owner might not be a BHPian and the car must have been sold by a BHPian to this anti-social person, and the original owner must have forgotten to remove the sticker.

On a side note, it seems to be a norm(read bad habit) parking the car on the footpath at this place. We can see another sedan(probably a Lancer) parked on the footpath similarly.
Old 6th June 2011, 14:18   #10290
Distinguished - BHPian

bad apples cant be helped.
not saying that all t-bhpians at all times will drive as per the sticker implies.
but 14 stickers to one member---the unused WILL end up on the wrong cars.
but how do you explain that to someone who's not aware of TBHP?

Most Viewed