Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2011, 22:34   #12916
MCR
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
I just spotted the H4WK prowling the streets of Mysore. Anyone caught on the streets will be shot on sight
H4WK, I challenge you to spot my rides.
Both my rides are in Mysore as of now!
Old 7th October 2011, 23:24   #12917
BHPian

Re: Google advisory blocking team-bhp store in Firefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Thanks for the heads-up guys!

This will be resolved very soon.

Thanks,
R
I am not able to open store.team-bhp.com and am getting some weird error. Can you please sort this out?

Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-store_teambhp.jpg  

Old 7th October 2011, 23:28   #12918
Team-BHP Support

Guys, the Team-BHP store has been taken offline temporarily to resolve some issues which members had faced.

It will be back up soon!
Old 8th October 2011, 13:42   #12919
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw this red beauty parked on Brigade road this morning. Who are you BHPian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00305.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00307.jpg  

Old 8th October 2011, 14:21   #12920
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR View Post
H4WK, I challenge you to spot my rides.
Both my rides are in Mysore as of now!
too late bro. i'm already back in Bangalore and replying to your post from my desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post
H4WK, I am really puzzled at how you manage to capture such wonderful pictures when driving the car. I was amazed at how you captured fellow BHPian iikish's Getz a couple of days ago. You captured him in rear view mirror first without knowing he is a BHPian and then managed to capture five other snapshots of how he overtook few other cars. Just amazing you were doing it while driving. Do you have some sort of special setup in your car to do this?
that would be 23yrs of driving and 26yrs of handling all sorts of cameras i do sometimes use makeshift rigs, but most of the time its my DSLR fitted with a telephoto zoom lens.

Quote:
forgot to mention - had spotted a black Zen yesterday morning with got BHP? on the rear bumper on the Indian Oil flyover on the Banaswadi main road.
Attachment 821599
spotted this black Zen again on the Indian Oil flyover day before yesterday.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2259.jpg
Old 8th October 2011, 19:05   #12921
BHPian

Habanero Red Honda Jazz near Bhosale Nagar, Pune today afternoon! I saw he had atleast 2 stickers (I saw them from my ORVM)
Any idea who this guy is?
Old 8th October 2011, 20:22   #12922
kkg
BHPian

Saw a black Hyundai Accent no ending 6000 at RSSB gate 11 parking, chattarpur today. It had LTD sticker on the boot. Good to see a RS fellow Bhpian.
Old 8th October 2011, 23:32   #12923
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post
H4WK, I am really puzzled at how you manage to capture such wonderful pictures when driving the car. I was amazed at how you captured fellow BHPian iikish's Getz a couple of days ago. You captured him in rear view mirror first without knowing he is a BHPian and then managed to capture five other snapshots of how he overtook few other cars. Just amazing you were doing it while driving. Do you have some sort of special setup in your car to do this?

Quote:

that would be 23yrs of driving and 26yrs of handling all sorts of cameras i do sometimes use makeshift rigs, but most of the time its my DSLR fitted with a telephoto zoom lens.
Your ability to take sniper pics is simply superb man!
H4wk, just wondering what would be your car's future modifications? Steering mounted controls for zooming in/out and capturing pics ? I can also imagine a front windshield mount for your DSLR like how a GPS screen is mounted.

P.S (slightly OT) - my attempt at a rajnikanth style joke - the H4wk does not use his reverse video camera for reversing view. He uses it to capture pics of the BHPians behind him.

Last edited by KarthikK : 8th October 2011 at 23:33.
KarthikK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2011, 23:47   #12924
BHPian

Saw a black Honda Civic (KA03 MG XXXX) on Old Airport Road near Diamond District, yesterday at 7:00 PM. It had the "Redlining" sticker on the rear bumper. I passed you briefly before taking a U-turn below the Domlur flyover. Who are you mate?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0882.jpg
Old 9th October 2011, 00:15   #12925
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Saw a black Honda Civic (KA03 MG XXXX) on Old Airport Road near Diamond District, yesterday at 7:00 PM. It had the "Redlining" sticker on the rear bumper. I passed you briefly before taking a U-turn below the Domlur flyover. Who are you mate?

Attachment 823507
That would be my father driving back home from work. His office is on Airport Road. Did you try signalling him?
Old 9th October 2011, 00:19   #12926
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
That would be my father driving back home from work. His office is on Airport Road. Did you try signalling him?
Ah, ok.

I briefly flashed, but gave up as I thought it would be difficult for the driver to understand what is happening behind his back at night!

I was anyway preparing to take the U-turn.

Last edited by nileshch : 9th October 2011 at 00:21.
Old 9th October 2011, 00:24   #12927
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Ah, ok.

I briefly flashed, but gave up as I thought it would be difficult for the driver to understand what is happening behind his back at night!

I was anyway preparing to take the U-turn.
I've told my dad not to freak out or get startled if people randomly flash their lights and honk at him while he's driving. Although I've told him, I'm not sure if he will put the pieces together, while in the moment. He knows that I'm an active member on the forum and he visits occasionally too!
suhaas307 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2011, 10:19   #12928
BHPian

Spotted this red swift at Hudson Circle a few days back
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00259201109251556.jpg

Spotted this white punto at Rajajinagar 6th block signal heading towards Sujatha last Wednesday.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00270201110051020-2.jpg

Spotted this Beat at Tcs L-Center basement on the same day. Have not seen this car before.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00272201110051618.jpg

Please identify yourselves guys.
Old 9th October 2011, 12:04   #12929
BHPian

Spotted a Red Chevy Aveo(who are you??) near Subway restaurant in Jayanagar Block-4 yesterday,the time was around 7.45 P.M.........I overtook him,swerved to the left(after indicating!) and showed him a Thumbs Up sign but did not stop as I was in a Hurry...Sorry if I have freaked you out!
Also spotted a maroon Maruti Esteem in front of Dose-Mane(Opposite to V.V.Puram Jain College) today morning exactly at 9.22 A.M.......(Almost choked on the food while trying to rush out of the restaurant and flag him/her down)
Old 9th October 2011, 15:32   #12930
Senior - BHPian

My Wifey spotted a TBhp stickered Fiesta parked near the Vaikom Mahadeva temple today morning. She parked the car behind your vehicle.
Who are you mate.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks