Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2011, 12:20   #13636
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

from this morning:

BP station Kasturinagar
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2934.jpg
i don't think the owner is a member; my car was perpendicular to his car and he could have easily noticed the tacho sticker on the driver side door; he saw and turned away, no reaction.

OMR
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2935.jpg

80ft road
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2936.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENnist View Post
spotted the spotters ride at DP parking.
thanks! now i go look for a white Zen in the parking lot

Last edited by IronH4WK : 15th November 2011 at 12:29.
Old 15th November 2011, 12:46   #13637
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Mr. Fauji, first of all Hi to you. The car is an SX4 not a dezire.I wanted to say a hi but there was too much of traffic and vehicles cutting in and out and "slower vehicles" holding up my lane. I noticed your sticker and thought i would overtake to say a Hi but every time i tried to do that you assumed i was trying to outrun you and you were trying to come to complete right . It was not squeezing past anyone or anything as such. When you have vehicles doing 40-50 kmph in the right most lanes on our highways and you dont get the right of way things like overtaking them look dangerous. (When i was behind you there was a lot of space of the left, but i didnt want to overtake from that side to say a hi to you )
Hence i sped off when i got an open stretch.

P.S Hope we meet in saner circumstances next time.
I was on that road too, but perhaps one hour earlier. Must have missed you Fauji. I did see Redrage's SX4 in the jungles.
Old 15th November 2011, 13:02   #13638
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideon View Post
Spotted Skoda Superb Black HR 26 BM *** inside South City 1, Rakshak Apt road. It had a small transparent sticker on the rear bumper. Flashed and honked when he overtook me, but no response other than blasting away on the potholed stretch.

Wonder who was this?
I guess it could be a Black Laura as i was behind one for sometime at a traffic light last month.Reported in post #13403 but no acknowledgement,non-member?Your sighting maybe some other fellow. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2565461

Last edited by BoneCollector : 15th November 2011 at 13:04.
Old 15th November 2011, 13:05   #13639
BHPian

Spotted a blue "blue eyed boy" WagonR with LTD and I Drive Safe stickers on the right side of the rear bumper,on the Whitefield road in front of Capgemini office.Flashed a couple of times,didn't get a response.Overtook the car(in a neat and safe manner, with the intention of getting a response if the driver noticed the sticker on my car) still got no response and since i was in a hurry to reach work,couldn't click a pic nor wave out 'HI'.
Who be you mate???
Old 15th November 2011, 13:22   #13640
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
I guess it could be a Black Laura as i was behind one for sometime at a traffic light last month.Reported in post #13403 but no acknowledgement,non-member?Your sighting maybe some other fellow. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2565461
This is another person then. It was a Superb and new!

Also spotted a Tata Vista Pearl White at the Galleria Market a few days ago. It had a Rx (doctors' prescription sign) on the top right of the rear hatch window. Flashing and honking did not have any effect.

Why are we so reluctant to respond? I think we seriously need a call sign!
Old 15th November 2011, 13:26   #13641
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Why are we so reluctant to respond?
Fear of abduction?
Quote:
I think we seriously need a call sign!
They're too busy on their calls while driving to recognize your sign! Try bumping into them a little to get a response the next time - though the response might be quite spectacular!
Old 15th November 2011, 13:37   #13642
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Fear of abduction?

They're too busy on their calls while driving to recognize your sign! Try bumping into them a little to get a response the next time - though the response might be quite spectacular!
Abduction from the middle of the street? Abduct the car? No way! Occupants? Naah. Not interested!

True; they're too busy on calls. Bump them as threads are bumped!
Old 15th November 2011, 13:54   #13643
BHPian

Saw a "Citroen" Indica at the PayPal parking lot with an LTD sticker. Who are you mate?
Old 15th November 2011, 14:06   #13644
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a Black Scorpio yesterday around 4:45pm near DLF Cybercity (highway side) , which blasted down recklessly as I was coming out of the parking from building 10. I was trying to go left and he cut me off abruptly. Only when he crossed me, did I realize that he was probably trying to show his LTD to me!
Request to all TBHP members coming from behind - please don't drive fast just to show the TBHP sticker, traffic in most cities is quite bad and it can cause inconvenience to other drivers.
My suggestion for all : Many times other person cannot see the sticker and cannot guess why the other person is honking / flashing at them.
Can we have a uniform sign of "3 flashes, repeated twice" to show TBHP membership from the rear, followed by overtake and V-sign as acknowledgement..?

Regards,
Behemoth

Last edited by Behemoth : 15th November 2011 at 14:07.
Old 15th November 2011, 14:42   #13645
BHPian

Hello folks,

I tried to order the Team-BHP stickers from the 'STORE' section of this web site, twice. I used different debit card each time. But both the times the order was cancelled at the last moment. But surprisingly, Rs. 1 was deducted from my account at both instances
Can't we order the stickers using the debit cards? I don't have a credit card. Is there any other way i can order the stickers?

Drive Safe
Old 15th November 2011, 15:03   #13646
Senior - BHPian

This is my first spotting on my route to Hi-tech City.
Spotted this lovely OHC today morning while going to office at Road no 45 Jubilee Hills, just close to the left turning near HDFC Bank.
I even honked and overtook you while turning and then I slowed down to let you take the turn and then possibly we could stop for a while and talk(even though I was horribly late for office).

But you didn't seem to notice me at all and speeded all the way. I was behid you till Nectar Garden Apartment, Kavuri Hills, after which I over took you again at the turning and then I headed straight to my office.

You were wearing sunglasses and smoking. Your OHC looked lovely indeed.
Here are the pics. Who are you ?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0333-medium.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0334-medium.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0335-medium.jpg
Old 15th November 2011, 15:49   #13647
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK
thanks! now i go look for a white Zen in the parking lot
Ta da! Found ya!

Name:  ForumRunner_20111115_154707.png
Views: 642
Size:  322.1 KB

Came late to office?
Old 15th November 2011, 16:03   #13648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Request to all TBHP members coming from behind - please don't drive fast just to show the TBHP sticker,
I have missed countless chances of exchanging a friendly gestures with fellow T-BHP members when I spotted them from behind because it'd have been rude to everyone else in the road to get ahead just to catch up (and possibly to cut the guy off in order to make him notice my sticker). Always better to think "well, next time".

Someone in a light grey Vento around 12:30pm stopped immediately after the left turn to the down ramp of Marathalli flyover to ORR. Not sure if to ask for direction or was stopped by the cops. It had transparent url sticker on rear number plate.

Last edited by kousik : 15th November 2011 at 16:09.
Old 15th November 2011, 16:25   #13649
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
This is my first spotting on my route to Hi-tech City.
You were wearing sunglasses and smoking. Your OHC looked lovely indeed.
Here are the pics. Who are you ?
I have seen this a number of times at Gachibowli, DLF Building. Have even posted about the same here. Have also seen him at Toli Chowki once. Looks like a Non-BHPian. He never reciporacated to my at Toli Chowki or rather stared at me like crazy and sped off.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2101592
Old 15th November 2011, 16:30   #13650
BHPian

Spotted Maroon Palio (KA xx xx 8879) with IDS sticker on hatch door Kundanahalli Jn signal around 8.30 AM. Was 2 cars behind you at the signal, noticed your drive as you took turn towards Whitefield road.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks