Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2012, 09:31   #16966
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Simultaneous spotting of 2 Team BHPians today morning at around 8.30 near Mekhri Circle, International Airport road!!
1. purebliss 's blue wagonR, KL-01 AN59 You were coming out of the shell petrol bunk in Ganganagar and heading towards mekhri Circle
2. White Ford Figo, reg number KA-03-MM-8178 with multiple t-bhp stickers all over the car! I was behind you in my discover from Mekhri circle till you stopped to drop someone near Cauvery theater. Had flashed my headlamps couple of times, but you didn't seem to notice. Noted that your right ORVM was broken! Who are you mate??
Old 19th April 2012, 10:02   #16967
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhondusaxena View Post
Hope to spot you someday!
Sure thing,will scrutinize white Maznas more carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
I too use this stretch almost daily and yeah it was not Ritz, its not about what car it was or not.
The question is " whether it is right to place a sticker Drive Safe/Live to Ride and drive rashly".
Even I experienced today what you wanted to convey, spotted this Safari in service lane of expressway around Sec-125, this guy was spotting almost three stickers of T-bhp including IDS but his driving was completely otherwise. He was overtaking the other cars from wrong side even on the narrow service lane. He was almost bullying others with his massive truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
I think i spotted you in noida today. in the mess after the mahamaya flyover.

i was in a black alto k 10. weather beaten LTD on the rear bumper.
And you didn't click a picture? Not done dude, not fair at all. Anyway I did, here you go.

PS: And that exhaust peaking out of the rear bumper is a treat to eye, I am pretty sure it would be for ear too on sing.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0168.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0167.jpg  

Last edited by BANDHAV : 19th April 2012 at 10:04.
Old 19th April 2012, 10:20   #16968
Senior - BHPian

I just saw a white Zen, KA 04 N 6990, with got bhp on the right corner of hatch door, near Intel on ORR. I also saw GJ 1 KD 4571. Coincidentally, these are the last 4 digits of my phone number!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-19042012614001.jpg  

Last edited by rohanjf : 19th April 2012 at 10:23.
Old 19th April 2012, 10:36   #16969
Senior - BHPian

Who is Black Skoda Fabia with reg no AP10AW XXXX ?
Sorry couldn't get the last 4 digits. Was already overtaking you when I spotted the sticker.
You have one LCLC sticker on the right side of rear bumper and one URL sticker on the right side front door.
You took left from PEBL Junction and I followed you, but only spotted the sticker when you took right after La Serene service apartments. I overtook you and was just ahead of you to take left turn.
I was in a Platinum colored Ford Ikon. Hope you spotted my sticker too ?
Old 19th April 2012, 10:36   #16970
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Even I experienced today what you wanted to convey, spotted this Safari in service lane of expressway around Sec-125, this guy was spotting almost three stickers of T-bhp including IDS but his driving was completely otherwise. He was overtaking the other cars from wrong side even on the narrow service lane. He was almost bullying others with his massive truck.
Even I spotted this truck but got no acknowledgment. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2578119

I believe this guy works at HCL Sector-125 as I see this parked outside it almost daily.
Old 19th April 2012, 10:38   #16971
BHPian

There is this Scorpio (with the sticker ofcourse) that is parked in the same building where I work - Sector 32, Gurgaon, Pearl Towers (Ibibo group).
Reg no is HR 26 95xx - who are you dude?
Old 19th April 2012, 10:49   #16972
Senior - BHPian

Here are the cars which are spotted by me till date :-

Any takers ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo1624.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo1747.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo1766.jpg  

Old 19th April 2012, 11:12   #16973
BHPian

Spotted aka_iitd's red SX4, 7112 yesterday night on Sarjapur road
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00309201204181850.jpg

Today morning on ORR, Silver Bolero Invader, 9306
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00317201204190955.jpg
Old 19th April 2012, 11:48   #16974
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7
I too use this stretch almost daily and yeah it was not Ritz, its not about what car it was or not.
The question is " whether it is right to place a sticker Drive Safe/Live to Ride and drive rashly".

Thanks for reiterating that, I have also seen the same guy twice driving in this fashion itself.

Last edited by invincible7 : 19th April 2012 at 11:51.
Old 19th April 2012, 11:50   #16975
Senior - BHPian

Spotted TN registered White Scorpio in a house opposite to Sherlock Hotel, Ooty. It had the black redlining sticker (if my memory serves me right). If thats your house its a really nice piece of land you got there
Old 19th April 2012, 12:06   #16976
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
I saw a White VW with LTD on right rear bumper in the morning opposite Gaikwad Petrol Pump in Aundh, just as I came out of my society.. was that subodh or noopster by any chance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
That must've been noopster.
I doubt it. My Vento was nowhere near Aundh yesterday though I was there the day before and some other days this week. Also my LTD is on left rear bumper (to hide a minor scratch when I got rear-ended )

I spotted a dark grey Fortuner in my ORVM yesterday morning and was so convinced it was Monaro's ride. When it got closer realised the number was off by one digit (5X90). Eerie!
Old 19th April 2012, 12:13   #16977
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Spotted a black Skoda Yeti with Redlining Indian Auto-Scene sticker (on the far left-hand-side of the rear bumper) on Old Airport Road this evening (14.04.12). I was right behind you in my Jazz at the Manipal/Leela junction, where you took a right into Manipal Hospital.

Who are you, fellow BHPian?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5844.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Who's the LTD in the Orion mall basement (other than me of course)?

Hint: it's a maroon Linea with number ending 506.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0129.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0130.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_lukose View Post
My baby zen has also entered the league Pic from a trip to Bangalore.
nice PP on the photo; looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
I am driving into Bangalore over the weekend. Hope that I will make it to the "Spotted" list esp by IronHawk
not fair! btw, weekend is R&R time for ze h4wk (unless dragged out to be the designated driver or run errands)

few others over the week(end):

pareshraheja's new Punto. doesn't have the sticker yet, but if you spot it you know who it is:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5834.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5878.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5879.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5888.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0166.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0169.jpg

this morning while taking a turn at Madiwala police station; lucky shot:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_5907.jpg

Last edited by IronH4WK : 19th April 2012 at 12:15.
Old 19th April 2012, 12:48   #16978
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
That white scorpio "AP28 DG 6220" belongs to http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/shimshumara.html
Old 19th April 2012, 13:56   #16979
BHPian

SPOTTING AT SAMSUNG BTP IN BANGALORE

Spotted this RED car in one of the photos uploaded in a cycling forum. Faintly

visible TBHP LCLC sticker.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-4apr-tbhp.jpg  

Old 19th April 2012, 14:32   #16980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
That white scorpio "AP28 DG 6220" belongs to http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/shimshumara.html
thanks mate. for a long time i was trying to decipher what was written on the rear glass, then gave up

Most Viewed