Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2006, 17:39   #1
BHPian

infinty subw for sale with dynamat extreme

Hi

--I got one infinty reference 10" 1040 SVC subw for sale.Got 2 from states but installed only one.Good buy if ur looking for SQ and not SPL.

---I also got 2 sheets of dynamat extreme 10x32".[better than dynmat regualr as there is no need to heat it]

expecting good price....
Old 14th March 2006, 01:29   #2
BHPian

How much are you expecting for dynamat extreme? Could you provide the Dynamat model name and suggested application area?
Old 14th March 2006, 01:49   #3
BHPian

How much are you asking for the infinty reference 10" 1040 SVC and the dynamat extreme.

Can you give more specifications and if possible Pictures.

Last edited by Gtea : 14th March 2006 at 01:50.
Old 14th March 2006, 06:34   #4
BHPian

How much for the subw ??
Old 14th March 2006, 11:44   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
Hi

--I got one infinty reference 10" 1040 SVC subw for sale.Got 2 from states but installed only one.Good buy if ur looking for SQ and not SPL.

---I also got 2 sheets of dynamat extreme 10x32".[better than dynmat regualr as there is no need to heat it]

expecting good price....
Interested in both... Can you pm me your number..
Old 14th March 2006, 12:20   #6
BHPian

well.....the dynamat extreme model no. is 10435 and it comes in 4 sheets,each 10x32" [total 12 sq feet].I got it for all 4 doors but cud use only 2 as each sheets is approx. 3 feet long and is enough for 2 doors.

i have posted real pics taken by me with my mobile phone,Moto E365.[Sorry for pics quality.]

1st pic is taken of 2 sheets on table just to give u idea abt its size.
others pics r dynamat installed on my car doors.{getz].As u can see even half sheet of it is more than enough for each door and extends well beyond driver.

Installation is very easy as compared to regular dynamat.I did it myself.My installer had seen this thing 1st time.
Abt price,a spiece of dynamat regular/wurth/fonomat 10x10" costs arounf 500.but my single piece is abt 3 times than this and is extreme.But still i wud not charge for its being better model.1500 for sigle and abt 2800 for both+shipping which will be 100-200 depending upon courier guy [DTDC]who is known to me and will give some discount.

Abt subw, JB told me that i shud get around 5500 very eaily as this model is not available in india.U can ask sam.Its w/o original packing as we cant bring with packaging from states

Subw detail/pics/specs can be read from www.crutchfield.com.
DONT FORGET TO READ ITS REVIEWS

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/23739.jpg
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/23740.jpg
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/23741.jpg
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/23742.jpg
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/23743.jpg
Old 14th March 2006, 12:29   #7
Team-BHP Support

Doc, how you gonna ship the sub?
Old 14th March 2006, 12:48   #8
BHPian

navin,even i am not sure.I have to ask local DTDC guy. I think he can do it for me as he is known to me and will give me around 30-40% discount on shipping.

But u know navin, as i am extending my stay with u guys,my mind has started giving me some nasty ideas.
when i was writing my 1st post to market place to sell subw,i thought of installing it in my car as 2nd subw.But only thing is money.......mony mony mony...

I am justing searching ebay.com if i can get good 2 ch amp at good price,i can add this to my ICE system.Lets see how it goes and if someone is coming from states in next month or two.Surely i will buy one capacitor from there.
Old 14th March 2006, 13:11   #9
Team-BHP Support

i dont know if there are any left or even the final price but JK Das was negotiating with a reseller for the Blau PA275 amp at about 4.5K. at 3K the Sony 502 will drive the Infinity sub too.
Old 14th March 2006, 15:17   #10
BHPian

Lets see if i can sell it.if not,it will be in my car next month.
Old 15th March 2006, 03:02   #11
BHPian

rsjaurr,
Please install the dynamat on the complete door.. From the pictures looks like its only done on the front half...Check out dynamat site for installation instructions and photos...
And please remove the plastic moisture protection sheet...
Cheers
Old 15th March 2006, 17:24   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO6
rsjaurr,
Please install the dynamat on the complete door.. From the pictures looks like its only done on the front half...Check out dynamat site for installation instructions and photos...
And please remove the plastic moisture protection sheet...
Cheers
Thanx Evo.......

As i have getz,it doesn't need whole door damping.[Gunbir/JB will confirm this.Infact he has mentioned it somewhere on forum].It has nice door panels and i dont hear any rattling even with high volume.Infact i have covered almost 3/4 of whole door with half sheet.And i posted wrong size of dynamat.Its actual size is 12"x36" and not 10x32" as mentioned by me earlier.
Trust me i had great difficulty in putting even half sheet on whole door.I was talking to JB that time on cellphone.I do have their manual and instllation instructions with me.

Abt plastice moisture sheet,i asked JB whether to remove this.He told me that it can be removed or just left behind.This is not just moisture protection sheet but also act as preventing water from entering door/door panels which i wanted not to happen as i was installing x-over in door panels.

Infact i had removed this from 3 doors but when i was doing this on 4rth door,[can be seen in pics]an idea came to my mind.I just separated this sheet from door[dint remove and throw away],installed dynamat and put the sheet again just to prevent the entry of water in door/door panel.

And arear where i have not installed dynamat [last pic],r basically dips/grooves on panel,so i think i was wastage of dynamat if i install it on whole door including dips/grooves as seen in last pic.

Anyway thanx again Evo.....

I hope JB/Gunbir/Navin will also see this post and comment on this 'great idea'.

Last edited by rsjaurr : 15th March 2006 at 17:29.
Old 19th March 2006, 08:22   #13
BHPian

ok i figuer from the conversation that this dynamat is some soundproofing kinda thing.
But could you guys enlighten me on exactly what it is??
Old 19th March 2006, 12:39   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvhead
ok i figuer from the conversation that this dynamat is some soundproofing kinda thing.
But could you guys enlighten me on exactly what it is??
You need adobe acrobat for the following link :
http://pix.crutchfield.com/pdf/dynamat/doorkitdbate.pdf

And this is the product he is speaking about :
http://www.crutchfield.com./S-rlHqhh...search=dynamat
Old 19th March 2006, 18:23   #15
BHPian

Quote:
And this is the product he is speaking about :
http://www.crutchfield.com./S-rlHqhh...search=dynamat
absolutley right.Any taker........

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com