Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2006, 01:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

India Rising..

Hi everyone,

Check out the link

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#003399]http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1674437[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Its too good to be true.. The US is also talking about this now.. and the fact remains that We indians are the Best.. Proud to be Indian.

Let me know what you guys think..

take care
Old 16th March 2006, 08:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

Amazing video Godfather. Good find. Lot of whats shown and said will come true. It's easy to get swept away by the tide of a blasting ahead economy but then sitting away from India, we read stuff like power shortage in Mumbai of all places! I mean never heard of that before. I know things are not perfect but the main problem is that for any Indian government, economy is not the no. 1 issue. It should be. Power, communication, infrastrucuture and security should be issue no 1 and not protesting against Bush, one upmanship and striking for flimsy reasons. I don't want India to be no 1 in 50 years from now because we can do it in 10 years, if only, we realise our potential.
Old 17th March 2006, 00:02   #3
BHPian

I agree with what amit had to say about the what the priorities of the government should be and about our potential. The thing that is getting in our way is democracy. I'm not criticising democracy or anything.....just the way the government is run will all those ministers and the bureaucracy and the corruption is what is holding us back...but despite all this we are moving ahead.......which is phenomenal. Again, what india should be improving their infrastructure, such as road, power water.. since these are expanding very rapidly and if no action is taking on this.......everything will slow down. One thing struck me most in the video was when they mentioned how......everything in india works even though without the infrastructure, the bureaucracy and everything.....what we here in abroad probably don't comprehend well enough......we are just suprised to see how things get done in such a way......if u know what i mean .
cheers,
Old 17th March 2006, 01:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod
we are just suprised to see how things get done in such a way......if u know what i mean .
cheers,

Thats the Best part.. Also the part in the video which says that Indians are paid much less compared to their counter parts but we still get the work done here.. There is no cribbing part.. also i have noticed that people here eventually put in more time for work that otherwise required only to make sure that the work assigned to them is complete without any consideration of getting something in return.. where else can you find this..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks