Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2012, 14:11   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)
Received a copy of the Coffee Table book on the Mahindra XUV500 from Mahindra Corp.

Hi

Just got a pleasant surprise from the courier chaps. The latest Coffee Table book from the M&M team - on the XUV500. Very well produced, loads of photos and a nice story line overall.
Here's a pic of the book attached.
Nice of them to think of me and send it along, despite my having jumped ship and bought a Yeti over the XUV.
Am glad that the relationship with their team is still intact though!
Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Received a copy of the Coffee Table book on the Mahindra XUV500 from Mahindra Corp.-xuv-coffee-table-book.jpg  

Old 2nd April 2012, 14:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Received a copy of the Coffee Table book on the Mahindra XUV500 from Mahindra Cor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Hi

Just got a pleasant surprise from the courier chaps. The latest Coffee Table book from the M&M team - on the XUV500. Very well produced, loads of photos and a nice story line overall.
Here's a pic of the book attached.
Nice of them to think of me and send it along, despite my having jumped ship and bought a Yeti over the XUV.
Am glad that the relationship with their team is still intact though!
Cheers.
Lucky you! How much technical info and details does it contain? Is it available at bookstores too?
Old 2nd April 2012, 14:37   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)
Re: Received a copy of the Coffee Table book on the Mahindra XUV500 from Mahindra Cor

Not sure about book stores etc.
It is more like a tribute to the whole journey of development from the vision, mission to execution. Only a smattering of tech details per se as I dont think the focus was tech.
Its well produced and has some excellent photos in it.
All in all a nice Coffee Table Book, like its twin, the Scorpio book which also they had sent me some 2-3 years back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by directinjection View Post
Lucky you! How much technical info and details does it contain? Is it available at bookstores too?
Old 2nd April 2012, 16:26   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Do they know you got a Yeti? If yes then this is a very good gesture.

Quote:
It is more like a tribute to the whole journey of development from the vision, mission to execution.
I feel like

Can we have a pic of what the storyline says if possible. Any comments from people actually involved in the project?

Spike

Most Viewed