Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2006, 12:08   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mp3 Music Wanted

Hai BHPns,

I've been looking around for buying music CD's of oldies, not been able to find compilations and collections. The shops have singles, albums and the downloads available of mp3..... they are all pretty expensive.

I would like to buy mp3 cd's of some artists, I had all these collections; lost all of them while moving house... ..... what a burning shame!!! I love the following artists:
  1. Beegees
  2. Elton John
  3. Kenny Rogers
  4. Neil Diamond
  5. Simon and Garfunkal
  6. Paul Anka
  7. Cliff Richards
I shall be grateful to anyone who would give me a connection, number or mail id.... mail me at ramkya1atyahoodotcom.

Tnx in advance.....

--Ramky

========
Old 15th April 2006, 16:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Music Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargo
hi man ramky

u can get any musik u want in bangalore around majestic, all motros have such seedy places, lol. i picked up lots of old stuff like beegees, cliff richards and the like there. most of these blokes selling foreign goods also burn these cds on the sly. if u don't get what u want let me know, ill try. i love the beegees too.

fargo
Fargo,

Thank u for the response. I know it must be available, I haven't been able to lock on to the sources, I am willing to pay what's right. I am planning on a long trip to Haridwar and up and collecting music I like for the trip. Is there someplacle in Mumbai where someone can burn a song list and hand it over to my contacts there?

Is there some website from where I can pay and download music I want? Many of the sites are scamsters and have been known to cheat after they realize the credit card payment.

Thanks again..

--Ramky

===========
Old 15th April 2006, 17:13   #3
Senior - BHPian

I guess i can get u most of them...
If u want them pm me your address n song list.....
Old 16th April 2006, 11:45   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1
Fargo,

Thank u for the response. I know it must be available, I haven't been able to lock on to the sources, I am willing to pay what's right. I am planning on a long trip to Haridwar and up and collecting music I like for the trip. Is there someplacle in Mumbai where someone can burn a song list and hand it over to my contacts there?

Is there some website from where I can pay and download music I want? Many of the sites are scamsters and have been known to cheat after they realize the credit card payment.

Thanks again..

--Ramky

===========
hi why dont u try bittorrentfiles there r many free sites on the internet where u can get them one of the best place to start to know about file sharing is slyck.com u will get a general idea about various filesharing softwares and how to go about it
Old 17th April 2006, 11:12   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi1771
hi why dont u try bittorrentfiles ..
TBHP does not condone or promote the illegal download of any software or intellectual property including games, video and music.
Old 17th April 2006, 11:21   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkya1
i found this...
http://www.mp3.com/rock-pop/genre/13/az/a/2000.html
http://www.mp3.com/albums/612384/summary.html
http://www.mp3.com/albums/612384/downloads.html
Old 17th April 2006, 11:58   #7
Team-BHP Support

Go to the site
http://www.allofmp3.com
The songs cost 1 cent/MB. Thus a 4MB song will cost 2rs. The site is legal in russia due to russian music laws.
Old 18th April 2006, 12:21   #8
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
Go to the site
http://www.allofmp3.com
The songs cost 1 cent/MB. Thus a 4MB song will cost 2rs. The site is legal in russia due to russian music laws.
Thanks to all for the links and info. I agree with the mod, Naveen, its good in the long run to discourage illegal stuff. I'm looking for legal stuff from an authentic site for which payment is straightforward and hassle-free and safe too.

TSK the russian site is fentastic, it has everythig I want and more... somehow it's not accepting visa credit card.... let me check out with the bank and other options.

--Ramky.
============
Old 18th April 2006, 12:30   #9
Team-BHP Support

Dont use credit card, use a paypall account. You can create one on paypal.com. It will take one month for verification(After your statement comes).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks