Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2004, 01:38   #1
BHPian

Could someone identify a few songs for me from TV ad actually..
1st the New Maruti Esteem Song. I dont think its just a music piece made for the ad. And also the HBO Music. When the movie goes into a break or during some interval they have this HBO Background thing and a music piece starts with some rimshots (electronic sound) and then base guitaring starts and the music stops. I have heard the entire song somewhere, but cant find / figure it out.
I'd appreciate if someone can help. Thanks.

Old 27th July 2004, 17:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

You need to be be more specific about this. I don't think you'll get much help otherwise.
Old 28th July 2004, 01:40   #3
BHPian

Okay Mr. Sen, I'll try to make it more clear. I would like to know the song played in the ad of the NEW MARUTI SUZUKI ESTEEM, with that curly haired guy (also seen in the airtel ad, bowing to sachin etc, and was also seen in the pepsodent ad with that silly walk.). And about the HBO song I think its hard to say unless ofcourse some1 watches HBO quite a lot AND goes out night-clubbin' coz I've heard that BaseGuitarish HBO song at Athena (in Bombay). Would also like 2 know which song is played in the motorola ad.. the one that features the mp3 phone by motorola. (The Esteem ad song and the Motorola ad songs are shown repeatatively during the Asia Cup Cricket Matches).
Old 28th July 2004, 11:59   #4
Team-BHP Support

Will get back. May by the end of the day.
Old 28th July 2004, 16:22   #5
BHPian

Thank you, I appreciate it.
Old 28th July 2004, 18:58   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Sheruken @ July 27 2004,00:08)]1st the New Maruti Esteem Song. I dont think its just a music piece made for the ad. And also the HBO Music. When the movie goes into a break or during some interval they have this HBO Background thing and a music piece starts with some rimshots (electronic sound) and then base guitaring starts and the music stops. I have heard the entire song somewhere, but cant find / figure it out.
I'd appreciate if someone can help. Thanks.

Esteem song is made. Tune concept came from '70s starter of hip hop/rap artist, James Brown. I'm not into any of these music so can't tell you any more. Music scored by Sampat Kumar, a new music director from Mumbai.
Regarding HBO, I need to listen once. Need little time for that.

Cheers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks