Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2012, 17:44   #1
BHPian

Anand Mahindra invites a auto blogger to visit India

Jason Torchinsky, an auto blogger who blogs with jalopnik.com had recently reviewed the Tata Magic Iris and the Mahindra Maxximo (from a American POV) and had casually requested in the blog post that someone from the companies to let him drive the vans.
Quote:
Maybe I just really want a small, cheap, weird, slow van. If anyone works for either Tata or Mahindra, please let me know in the comments so I can start hounding you to let me drive one of these for a bit.
and look who responded to his request, the CEO of Mahindra & Mahindra - Anand Mahindra himself
Quote:
Got your message in a bottle, Jason...
And may I compliment you on your lateral thinking and openness of mind to different models of innovation?
We'd be delighted to have you drive a Maxximo, but for that you ought to consider a vacation in India...and throw in a side trip to the Taj Mahal...
Anand Mahindra
Chairman, Mahindra Group
offering him a vacation to India and exploring more of Mahindra & Mahindra and their offerings. It definitely must be through his PR team, but I still find it fascinating and a good move to attract international attention in such a humble way. Thumbs up to Mahindra for this.

Here is the link to the blog post - http://jalopnik.com/5967266/the-chai...?post=55077727

Last edited by moralfibre : 12th December 2012 at 07:42.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks