Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2004, 01:50   #1
BHPian

From a traffic cam. Not sure if you've seen this before..

Old 28th July 2004, 01:50   #2
BHPian

Old 28th July 2004, 06:33   #3
BHPian

Holy mother of god...this is crazi..first i couldnt recognize what is that black and white thing next to the car and when I saw it again, I was shocked...this sends big chills through my spine. Actually one of my aunts died this way in india..she was my mum's bestfriend, a city bus hit her while she was crossing cuz the same number bus were fighting to reach the next stop before the other..just like how it happens in bombay too.. its pretty sad, i swear when I get back to india..this time I am going to be carrying a baseball bat along with a gun(now i dont know about that ) for ppl like this..they deserve to be beaten up on road...

This is pretty bad, but I will tell you another sad one that happened with me, I was taking my mum on her anniv to my nani's place in vasant kunj(delhi), pretty narrow roads, there was a truck before me which was passing and suddenly I see 3 kids cross the road..and i am thinking what the hell are they doing..the first 2 passed, but the 3rd kid came infront of the driver's edge and his head got smashed under the tire..I was speechless...mymum got out of the car and started running towards the truck driver, cuz everyone around was shocked and the truck driver jumped out of the truck in the mean time while the truck is running mind u on the road and ran for his life, thank god the truck was only @ 20 and came to a stop before taking any one else's life...it was a bad bad day...about 7-8 years back..and till date I can see the poor kids crossing and the 3rd's(youngest of them) brains scoot out...

eeeehhhh!!!

Old 28th July 2004, 16:15   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

hey crazi vtec ......
these incidents are quite sad and i agree that in mumbai its quite common. ....
the worst part is that the cowards run away instead of helping ........
even the crowds that gather are scared of touching the injured and just let him die .........
they all blame the driver even if it wasnt his fault and in the end instead of letting the driver try to help the injured they start hitting the driver who becomes scared and runs away.......
someone should educate the crowd that instead of creating a traffic jam and a commotion to help the injured first and let the driver file an FIR
Old 28th July 2004, 18:02   #5
Senior - BHPian

Yeah....its scary man.....today on the way back home, i saw a Pulsar guy slammed onto the back of a bus.....apparently, the bus driver was speeding to try and cross the traffic signal and the Pulsar guy was following him.....the bus guy then suddenly decided to brake thinking that he would not make the signal.....the Pulsar guy, unfortunately, could not stop and hit the bus from the back. It seemed that he has damaged his head seriously....the bike, nothing can be said about it.....its totally trashed.
Old 28th July 2004, 23:32   #6
BHPian

Hey shravan, c now isnt this the bikers fault, i think it is 100%, he first shouldnt be right up in the ###, they do it to cars too and then hit the bumper and say sorry, i freaking..made one guy cry on the road for doing that to me, he broke my bumper (*#@$##)anyhow..it is buses fault to be driving this fast and it is more of the bikers fault to be following so closely to anything, be it a car or a bus...

Old 30th July 2004, 17:37   #7
Tom
BHPian

does anyone think the pics are doctored? look carefully
Old 30th July 2004, 22:27   #8
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Tom @ July 30 2004,16:07)]does anyone think the pics are doctored? look carefully
Hey Tom,

What makes you think that?

I dont think they are doctored....(also i seem to remember watching this in video form? or had i just seen these pics b4...?).

Look at the expression on everyones faces.. that wouldn't be easy to doctor.
The strange thing is that the person in the E-estate is the only person who seems to have not noticed whats going on!

cya
R
Old 4th August 2004, 04:17   #9
BHPian

I don't think there doctored. Also notice the expressions of the people in the stopped VW passat wagon next to the merc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks