Jus wonderin...wad wud b the price tag here
Old 10th August 2004, 12:57   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Topic moved to Shifting Gears

GTO
Old 10th August 2004, 23:19   #3
BHPian

You mean the nissan version, I am curious why would you want to bring that in, when there are better nissan cars. I use to own the Infinti I35 before and now I own the G35 and I can tell you right away that the G35 would be better off, but again if you like the I35 then probably find the price you can get the nissan "?" @ and just do the picing yourself by probably multiplying with 2.28(should be to your doorstep and incl ins and reg) and you should come up with the price. But I would recommend the Skyline 4 Dr(G35) rather than the I35 or if you could shell out a little more than the nissan cedric/gloria which is current M45. Ofcourse the Infiniti quality control is different and they are much better than nissan, so you might/might not expect the same but overall the cars are great.

Cheers

ps:- i couldnt find a nissan model matching the I35 on their japanese website, but if you still wanna get it then just look out for some embassy auction in delhi and you can find few I am sure.

Old 11th August 2004, 15:26   #4
BHPian

Thnx Cray.. but i was wonderin ...How the pricin is done... I 3h must b arund 30K $ so i Convert it to Rs.Tat s Arund 19 lac then wad i multiply 2.28 to it Then it shoots up to arund say 30 Lacs lol....Daa .. I actually like tat car jus wonderin how muchit wud cost if it does come in my budget i wud sack it in here.. Wad say!!!!
Old 12th August 2004, 00:13   #5
BHPian

Yup, around 33-35 lakhs its a pain paying for soo much duty and extra costs, I hate it, I think the ideal duty for india should be 25-33% may be and on LHD cars upto 85%...I think its stupid to have no LHD on india roads..atleast they should make exceptions for high end cars since no more than 100 will even see the india roads and will not cause problems like they suspect it might on the roads, also there would be no dumping issues too, anyhow our govt..svcks..so cant do much about it..

but if it does come in your budget you should consider the G35 and not the I35, also only if you already have a merc, until you want to be diff, cuz i can tell you it has the same build quality as of now as the E...

cheers

Old 12th August 2004, 01:00   #6
BHPian

May b next time i buy as of now i am too happy to b buy a accord

So nxt after 3 yrs merc then i ll think abt bieng diff
Old 12th August 2004, 01:03   #7
BHPian

sounds like a plan, thats what I would do too..all the best with buying your accord, its a great machine, my mum has also placed an order for one v6, hope to get it soon..

cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks