View Poll Results: World Peace. - Osama/Bush/Saddam
Osama Bin Laden 4 40.00%
George .W. Bush 6 60.00%
Saddam Hussein 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2004, 03:02   #1
Senior - BHPian

Well,its been over 3 years since 9/11.The most captivating,the most terrifying thing that erased the word
"World Peace".The entire world is still shaken up and in the shadows of terrorism.
They have been tears,deaths,blasts,moaning ever since.
And might even be so Forever........

Osama is far from being captured.Nobody knows whether he is still alive or dead.

Saddam was trapped in this whole terrorism issue with no Weapons of Mass Destructions found in Iraq.

Bush is still enjoying his stay as the President of US,and already rallying for the upcoming elections against John Kerry.

Osama was wrong in a way,Bush was worse.Destroying Afghanistan and then Iraq.And Saddam,well.....

Since this site came up in February 2004,we never got a chance to discuss this,which IMO is one of the highly discussed issue in the world since that dreaded day.

So BHPians who do u think is "Worse" amongst the three.

And what do you think should be done to bring back "World Peace".If not us,atleast our children can live a beautiful life.
I request you to spend some time and share in your views on this.

Thanks.
Old 16th September 2004, 03:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Saddam was a cruel chap, but, he kept a control over some extremist groups in the Middle East.
George Bush is just a crazy fellow who dosen't know how and where he's gonna get a chance to use all of America's weapons now that the U.S.S.R. is gone.
Osama Bin Laden is an extremist to the core - a lunatic who kills on the pretext of religion. He is connected to the Taliban, whose ideologies are far from humane. He's my public enemy no. 1.

Old 16th September 2004, 11:56   #3
BHPian

See the stuff at http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/ before forming any opinions.

However, don't believe everything you see there!

mvk
Old 16th September 2004, 19:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

bush the guy to gun for !!!!

he destroyed iraq just becoz he thut that they had wmd there ...thats another story that till today the us troops havent found anything there.

and when osama bombs the us , he behaves as if some grave injustice has been done !!

boy boot out bush !!

cheers
Old 17th September 2004, 00:40   #5
F50
Senior - BHPian

Leave All That ... Y u wanna think bout dat if this thing has Happened

Old 17th September 2004, 22:12   #6
Senior - BHPian

IMO Bush is the worst guy.
I hate him from the bottom of my heart.He screwed Iraq for his personal rivalry.
Moreover,the US has no rights to interfere in other countries matters.They think they are the super-power and secured.Where was the security during the 9/11 attacks??
I was studying in the US wen all of this happened.Not a single American said he admires Bush.
Infact i was happy wen the attacks took place.I mean,think bout it.....attacking US using thier owns Air-planes,training schools etc....and putting thier Ego down.
I consider Osama as a mastermind and "appreciate" whatever he has done.US completely deserved it.
Cya`ll.
Old 18th September 2004, 01:06   #7
F50
Senior - BHPian

But still I believe there is no one n there wont be anyone like Great Hitler

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks