Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2006, 13:10   #1
Senior - BHPian

Toyota Sera / Ciel

Hi,

Need a Toyota Sera or Toyota Ciel (Used). Anyone know the price and availability of these cars ?

Thanks.
Old 27th June 2006, 13:13   #2
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Toyota Sera would be available for around 2-3 lakhs depending on the condition. Whats a Toyota Ciel?
Old 1st July 2006, 18:08   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh
Hi,

Need a Toyota Sera or Toyota Ciel (Used). Anyone know the price and availability of these cars ?

Thanks.
In Delhi a good sera is avialable for 4-4.5 depends upon condition, u must be talking toyota Cilica, am not that sure abt its price, anyws sera is avialble with a Dealer here in Delhi (though i never recoomnd anybdy purchase from a dealer), but where are you located?
Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay
Old 2nd July 2006, 00:02   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Thnx v12 and a4_attitude for replying. I am located in chandigarh. Actually one of my cousin wanna buy it. Ya i was talking about the celica.

BTW.. a4_attitude i see you got a sera.. ooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude
In Delhi a good sera is avialable for 4-4.5 depends upon condition, u must be talking toyota Cilica, am not that sure abt its price, anyws sera is avialble with a Dealer here in Delhi (though i never recoomnd anybdy purchase from a dealer), but where are you located?
Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay
Old 2nd July 2006, 19:20   #5
BANNED

One Toyota Sera is available in Kerala for 1.3Lacs!!! Black in colour, Karnataka Reg, Nice tyres etc..

The only problem with the car : Left door does'nt open. There's a problem with the hydraulic assembly. And the assembly is hard to get and expensive too.

Still interested??

I was planning to get this and bring down the assembly from Dubai etc.. But I'm still in second thoughts.

Most Viewed