Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2004, 03:55   #1
BHPian

Hi Guys, I am planning a europe trip with my wife and friends and stuff, so was looking into where all I should go and what are the places to go see in towns and what kind of nightlife is there etc..

I found this great site, which covers practically every country there is in the world. and gives information about it..

Actually it doesnt but the memebers do..It has a cool feature where members register and talk about their trips and their home town.

You will understand it better when you see the site..

Its called http://www.virtualtourist.com

I found it very helpful, even though I have been to a lot of places in europe, but who remembers the next time around...

My plan is to go land in London (3d) drive(3hrs) to Paris(3d) then probably Fly to Nice/Monte Carlo(2d), from there drive(3h) to Naples(2d) then drive(3h) to Venice(2d) then either drive(5h) or fly to Rome(3d) and then Fly to Athens(3d) and then to delhi.

Anyhow this site would help anyone plan trips to any continent and country cuz it does give the insiders scoop to the best places to see...There are many indian members on this site as well, well over 1000 and some other countries have many 10s of thousands..so its nice..

Hope you can use it.

Cheers

Old 1st October 2004, 05:34   #2
BHPian

Man the one place I would love to go to is Scotland man this has been my dream since I was a kid the land filled with myth and legend
Old 1st October 2004, 06:29   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Team Fiat @ Sep. 30 2004,17:04)]Man the one place I would love to go to is Scotland man this has been my dream since I was a kid the land filled with myth and legend
That i have planned in my next trip to europe where I would like to cover

some bit of scotland, spain, denmark, netherland, sweden, switzerland

Man I soo love to travel, just need the time and money

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks