Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2006, 23:38   #1
Senior - BHPian

Boyhood Dreams: Porsche 911

A note to the Mods: I know this video should have been in the official video's section but I just didnt want to put fantastic commercials like these in there because they would just get lost in the huge archive of those videos. I truely feel these video's deserve their own exclusive thread. But Mods decision is always final!

Check out this Porsche 911 commercial. Boyhood dreams at it's best! The background score, the performance of that little boy, the performance of the salesguy, the feel and message of the advertisement: PERFECT! The commercial gives you goose bumps and brings tears to your eyes in a weirdly soft emotional way. I am sure many of you have seen it but I just had to share it with all of you.

Another commercial from the Porsche website.

Porsche.

It's a biggish video and will take some time in dial up or slow connection but trust me, It's worth every second!

Last edited by amit : 4th July 2006 at 23:42.
Old 5th July 2006, 00:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Like it...really nice video...

I thought I had seen something like this about 2 yrs ago...i guess it was for another car

check it out..

Last edited by 1Day : 5th July 2006 at 00:10.
Old 5th July 2006, 08:25   #3
Team-BHP Support

Exactly the sentiment of my cousin, (the bloke who lent me his X5!), he was alaways hankering after it and he finally bit the bullet and bought a used 997 (ex footballer wive's - they change cars to mach their handbag's)

Now for a trip to old Blighty!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks