Team-BHP - The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/149160-discount-coupon-thread-share-them-here-19.html)

Thanks, deepv! Used your code SYZJXHHDLS just now to buy door scratch protector :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepv (Post 3785505)
Get 7%* (max Rs 750/-) discount on eBay India
Your eBay India Gift Coupon Code is SYZJXHHDLS
Coupon Validity till 30-Sep-2015
Visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon

Thanks! :)

Your Coupon Code Ebay: EBAYAUGM31 & get Flat 9% Off. Offer valid till 4Sep. kindly acknowledge if used!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramki067 (Post 3783171)
Hi Guys,

Need to buy a Ice pack product from Amazon. Looking for coupon/discount code. Kindly PM me.

Thanks,
Ramki

I am also looking for an amazon coupon. Looks like they are hard to find!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedia2013 (Post 3791622)
Your Coupon Code Ebay: EBAYAUGM31 & get Flat 9% Off. Offer valid till 4Sep. kindly acknowledge if used!

Thanks - used it and got a discount on a case for my k3. Used mobikwik and got a small cash back too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedia2013 (Post 3791622)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjiRoss (Post 3791818)
Thanks - used it and got a discount on a case for my k3. Used mobikwik and got a small cash back too!

And I also used the same code again. Seems to be an unlimited coupon. :thumbs up

Bought a mobile cover for my latest gadget, Moto G3 :)

Guys,

PS3 12 GB going for 13056 INR (Almost 3K off on Amazon India price)

PS4 500 GB going for 31185 INR (Almost 5.5K off on Amazon India price)

As shared earlier, Paytm is burning cash, and here to the tune of 3K ~ 5.5K INR.
I am not sure about "authenticity" of the products / warranty etc.

Only shared here for people to check.

Cheers,

Ace.

Congrats! You have unlocked Rs.1000 worth SD Discount code FCSD1K4Q9YS,for min. purchase of Rs.10,000 on Electronics on Snapdeal.Discount code is valid till 10th Sep, 2015. T&C: frch.in/ES

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverace (Post 3793623)
Guys,

PS3 12 GB going for 13056 INR (Almost 3K off on Amazon India price)

PS4 500 GB going for 31185 INR (Almost 5.5K off on Amazon India price)

As shared earlier, Paytm is burning cash, and here to the tune of 3K ~ 5.5K INR.
I am not sure about "authenticity" of the products / warranty etc.

Only shared here for people to check.

Cheers,

Ace.

I don't know if it happened to me and my friends only or it has happened to many others, but the site is full of fraud deals.

Myself, along with few of my friends have tried to purchase many products under the deal of saving 3000-5000 on each product.

The transaction takes place and then after 3-4 days you receive a text saying that they were unable to procure the product and the procedure of refunding your amount to Paytm wallet will take place withing 1-2 days.

I would have understood if the product availability was less or it would have happened once in a blue moon, but the fact that it was happening to me and my friends so many times was really disturbing.

Please, do be cautious before making any purchase from this website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by calypsoGT (Post 3798648)
I don't know if it happened to me and my friends only or it has happened to many others, but the site is full of fraud deals...

The transaction takes place and then after 3-4 days you receive a text saying that they were unable to procure the product and the procedure of refunding your amount to Paytm wallet will take place withing 1-2 days.
but the fact that it was happening to me and my friends so many times was really disturbing.

Please, do be cautious before making any purchase from this website.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I have never done transactions on this site which are on the higher side of INR1000.
My normal usage - Regular mobile recharges, bus tickets etc. which give small cash backs, occasional "great" deals which give >20% saving.
Physical products ordered - Mobile battery (original) Micromax, Meguiar's fabric cleaner. (both received in good condition)

So far, my experience (4 months or so) has been fine.
Cash backs are all received promptly.
Refunds have been prompt too.

Major downside - delivery
Yes, the delivery easily takes 8-10 days post-order.

Very few people have had "trouble free" & "quick turnaround" high value cash back transactions in my circle too!
(which is why I put the "caution" note in my post too..)

Others, please share your experience on paytm for high value transactions. (so we have bigger sample size.)

Thanks,

Ace.

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverace (Post 3798732)
Others, please share your experience on paytm for high value transactions. (so we have bigger sample size.)

Thanks,

Ace.

I have bought quite a few items on paytm. There has been some cancellations from the vendors side and some products were received in damaged condition for which I got prompt refund. The items that I got are all genuine. The highest value item that I bought was BTWIN bicycle for 11000 Rs. I got a 3000 Rs. Cash Back. In a nutshell I got the bike for 2000 Rs cheaper than Decathalon pricing.. Delivery took 8 days. Totally worth the wait.

got this in email from Jabong.

12pm to 9pm
Shop for Rs.1999/- and get Rs.500/- off!

Code: STEAL500

Quote:

Originally Posted by de...

3. Flat 7% off on online shopping at [url
www.ebay.in[/url]. Use promo code: HPDDJB6VZL at the payment page

Just used this ebay coupon. Got 7% off.

ebay 10% off coupon (max discount Rs. 500:
BAPAMORYA4

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjiRoss (Post 3806089)
ebay 10% off coupon (max discount Rs. 500:
BAPAMORYA4

Used it. Thanks mate:)

If anyone has discount coupons for ebay.in (for Automotive category) and any other Indian site (for Bags & Luggage category), kindly PM me.

PS. I already know some 10% off ebay.in codes, would be interested to get only more than 10% codes. Okay call me greedy! lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vin11 (Post 3809994)
If anyone has discount coupons for ebay.in (for Automotive category) and any other Indian site (for Bags & Luggage category), kindly PM me.

PS. I already know some 10% off ebay.in codes, would be interested to get only more than 10% codes. Okay call me greedy! lol:

Apply the coupon OXIGENSAL3 and pay using Oxigen Wallet to avail 12 percent off