Team-BHP - The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/149160-discount-coupon-thread-share-them-here-22.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet (Post 3875344)
My parents need to travel 20 kms to hospital and back daily for a period of 5 weeks
Are there any Ola/ Meru options to get discounts on using long duration services.

@LP, I keep getting some SMS's for OLA / TFS discounts
can definitely share.

Anyone else who gets the codes - can you share it here ?

yesterday's code was BL30 for 30% off

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjiRoss (Post 3881500)
That's great. The coupon worked, but all transactions through oxigen wallet failed for me. I tried netbanking, credit and debit cards.

That's sad but oxigen wallet won't work if the transaction amount is >₹10000 for shopping and ₹5000 for cash transfer. Even for me oxigen payment service was down for a while. I re-tried and luckily it worked!

Any eBay.in coupons for Jan '16?

Quote:

Are there any Ola/ Meru options to get discounts on using long duration services.

20OFF - for 20% off on TFS

Paytm coupon for eBay
Use Coupon Code: PAYTMJAN12
Discount of 12%
Max Discount of Rs.1000
Valid Till 17th January, 2016

Quote:

TFS5 on the TaxiForSure App

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjiRoss (Post 3889161)
Paytm coupon for eBay
Use Coupon Code: PAYTMJAN12
Discount of 12%
Max Discount of Rs.1000
Valid Till 17th January, 2016

Tried it today morning and this has expired.

Quote:

Originally Posted by johannskaria (Post 3890589)
Tried it today morning and this has expired.

PayTM Coupon Code for EBay: PAYTMEBAY8
Discount of 8%
Max Discount of Rs.1500
Valid Till 31st March, 2016

Kids branded clothes:-

Coupon: Use HOP500 to get Rs. 500 OFF on your 1st Purchase Worth Rs 1200 (Plus Free Shipping)

Does anyone have a better discount coupon than the usual 8% off for eBay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjiRoss (Post 3893506)
Does anyone have a better discount coupon than the usual 8% off for eBay?

Take this coupon FR7ZRTNDH0 for ebay, to get a discount of Rs. 500 on transaction of Rs. 1500.

Catch is this is valid on FIRST TRANSACTION of user on ebay.

I have one more coupon with similar offer, if anybody wants, let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata (Post 3894088)
Take this coupon FR7ZRTNDH0 for ebay, to get a discount of Rs. 500 on transaction of Rs. 1500.

Catch is this is valid on FIRST TRANSACTION of user on ebay.

I have one more coupon with similar offer, if anybody wants, let me know.

Can I have the other code? I tried PMing you but couldn't send as you're a new member.

I tried using the above code but didn't work. I will update in case I don't use the coupon by tommorow. What is the validity for this code?

EDIT - A 'BIG' thanks in advance. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift_guy (Post 3894141)
Can I have the other code? I tried PMing you but couldn't send as you're a new member.

I tried using the above code but didn't work. I will update in case I don't use the coupon by tommorow. What is the validity for this code?

EDIT - A 'BIG' thanks in advance. :)

Here goes the code UAEFG4PTK1. I guess there is no validity on the code and only yesterday I have received these.

Hope you are using the code in the newly created ebay account. As there is a condition that this coupon is valid on FIRST TRANSACTION of user on ebay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata (Post 3894298)
Here goes the code UAEFG4PTK1. I guess there is no validity on the code and only yesterday I have received these.

Hope you are using the code in the newly created ebay account. As there is a condition that this coupon is valid on FIRST TRANSACTION of user on ebay.

Sadly both the coupons have been used. And yes, I had created a new account for these coupons. Tried at around 9 AM today and both were already used. :Frustrati

PS. From the next time, we should mention e-mail IDs to make the benefits exclusive to members, instead of making codes public. And with this, my HID dream remains a dream!

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift_guy (Post 3894501)
Sadly both the coupons have been used. And yes, I had created a new account for these coupons. Tried at around 9 AM today and both were already used. :Frustrati

PS. From the next time, we should mention e-mail IDs to make the benefits exclusive to members, instead of making codes public. And with this, my HID dream remains a dream!

Hey, I have one last one you can use this FIL4CZ6DDL. I had kept this for my cousin and some time back he said he cancelled his plan to buy. Hoping that this benefits you.