Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2016, 13:05   #331
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata View Post
Hey, I have one last one you can use this FIL4CZ6DDL. I had kept this for my cousin and some time back he said he cancelled his plan to buy. Hoping that this benefits you.
This one is also used.

If anyone has coupons, please mail/PM next time - nikhilbhpian@gmail.com. :(
Old 20th January 2016, 13:18   #332
BHPian

Re: The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiRoss View Post
Does anyone have a better discount coupon than the usual 8% off for eBay?
Is there a site-wide discount of 8% going on? (Not the PayTM one) If yes, code please.
Old 20th January 2016, 13:29   #333
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiGOD View Post
Is there a site-wide discount of 8% going on? (Not the PayTM one) If yes, code please.
There are discounts if you pay by mobiwkik, payumoney, HDFC card, etc.
Old 20th January 2016, 14:23   #334
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift_guy View Post
This one is also used.

If anyone has coupons, please mail/PM next time - nikhilbhpian@gmail.com. :(

It is not possible that all the 3 coupons are used just in few hours. I had got these coupons as a promotion for some house hold products purchased. I called them just now and when I mentioned that the coupons are not working and showing as used, they didn't even think for a moment and asked me to send a mail and they would revert with new ones .

May be this is done intentionally so that if nobody complains they are saved with the coupons. for sharing wrong coupons.

Edit:

I received a below mail from them providing me new coupons. Please try these.

Quote:

Sir,

Will check the same with e Bay. However we are mailing 3 codes for your use. Please try these and let us know.

TL9U36ENTX
XHH41LYHO1
I4AKOZYVHS

As these are promotional codes, they will, be acceptable on for a first time user. Hence you will have to use a mobile no / mobile no. which have never been used earlier on e Bay for each code. Their system will reject any existing e mail / mobile no used on the site earlier.
Coupon offer is Rs. 500 on Rs. 1,500 transaction on ebay for a FIRST TIME customer.

Last edited by KK_HakunaMatata : 20th January 2016 at 14:39. Reason: UPDATE
Old 20th January 2016, 21:13   #335
BHPian

Quote:
It is not possible that all the 3 coupons are used just in few hours. I had got these coupons as a promotion for some house hold products purchased. I called them just now and when I mentioned that the coupons are not working and showing as used, they didn't even think for a moment and asked me to send a mail and they would revert with new ones .

Coupon offer is Rs. 500 on Rs. 1,500 transaction on ebay for a FIRST TIME customer.
Thanks for going that extra step. And please mail/PM the coupon codes if possible. I will try these and revert.

EDIT - None of the above coupons are working. I think that there is some glitch in my account/transaction, so a total of 6 coupons are not available for others to try. I tried with some random 7% coupon and it worked, but 7% isn't what I am looking for!

BTW I had created a new A/c, with a new mobile number and new email ID. Don't know where it went wrong. Anyway, I have shelved the plan for now and will order after a month or so.

Below message was shown for all the coupons :

Last edited by swift_guy : 20th January 2016 at 21:38.
Old 21st January 2016, 04:23   #336
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Edit:
I received a below mail from them providing me new coupons. Please try these.
Quote:
EDIT - None of the above coupons are working.
Hi Guys,

The codes that were posted by KK_HakunaMatataare could be exclusive codes, not generic.
Generic codes can be reused, exclusive codes have only one time use.

This thread might be getting monitored (by shoppers) for discount coupon codes, just like other websites (coupons.oneindia or coupondunia, etc).

So once you post the code here, it is likely to be picked up and used by one of the members from the forum, or even an outsider, since this is an open forum.

I would advise to share exclusive coupon codes over PM only. Hope it helps understanding why the coupons may not be working for swift_guy.
Old 21st January 2016, 10:04   #337
BHPian

@Soumyajit9 - Yes, might be possible. From the next time, all members should only give a description and conditions of the coupon code (which are one-time use only) and share the code over PM to the member interested. Those who are <25 posts and do not have PM privilege can share their e-mail ID or request the same from interested members. This way, sharing would be fair and useful for us enthusiasts.

One mistake I did here was not providing my e-mail ID when the second coupon was not working.
Old 23rd January 2016, 23:27   #338
BHPian

1) Bus travel discounts are drying up. The only good offer is on redbus (total 125 - a combo of redbus promo and payumoney). Any higher discounts please?
Earlier goibibo used to give upto flat 20% off.
2) Any offers on adding paytm money please. The "Pay 1950. get 2016" is too less. Any thing higher is appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited by manduvindupondu : 23rd January 2016 at 23:28. Reason: extra information
Old 24th January 2016, 00:14   #339
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manduvindupondu View Post
1) Bus travel discounts are drying up. The only good offer is on redbus (total 125 - a combo of redbus promo and payumoney). Any higher discounts please?
I have PMed you two codes for booking (/payment) through PayTM App. They might work.
Old 24th January 2016, 19:49   #340
Senior - BHPian

EBay offer of 8% off when using mobiwkik plus extra 50 Rs. cashbacks on minimum purchase of 500 Rs.
Details here:
https://www.mobikwik.com/offer/005ebaywo-AI6HWIZUD6
This could work out to about 15% discount depending on how much you purchase.
Old 25th January 2016, 19:49   #341
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manduvindupondu View Post
1)
2) Any offers on adding paytm money please. The "Pay 1950. get 2016" is too less. Any thing higher is appreciated.
Thanks
I found this in my email today from paytm. The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here-screenshot_20160125194559253.jpeg
Old 25th January 2016, 22:54   #342
BHPian

Thanks BenjiRoss, but mine is Airtel prepaid and above paytm offer is not valid on it.
Old 26th January 2016, 10:59   #343
BHPian

PayTM is offering 35% cashback on Jopasu Duster, which makes it Rs. 460 for one.

Is there any better deal going on?
Old 26th January 2016, 11:27   #344
BHPian

Quote:
PayTM is offering 35% cashback on Jopasu Duster, which makes it Rs. 460 for one.

Is there any better deal going on?
Check out the combo of duster and one MF in Paytm itself. I had got it for 555 including shipping last week with 35% discount. Other websites are not offering this much discount now, unless you have any steep discount coupon in ebay.
Old 26th January 2016, 14:56   #345
BHPian

Quote:
Check out the combo of duster and one MF in Paytm itself. I had got it for 555 including shipping last week with 35% discount. Other websites are not offering this much discount now, unless you have any steep discount coupon in ebay.
Will be placing an order from PayTM for Jopasu Duster only (for Rs. 460). I have many 3M microfiber cloths lying around.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks