Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2006, 10:06   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyderabad being thrashed with rains

Since yesterday, Hyderabad is being washed with heavy showers. This is the effect of cyclon in coastal Andhra & Orissa. I just shot a few pics from my office window. Though you can hardly see rain in these pics, the clouds towering over the Hyd landscape are clear.

Sensing huge traffic jams, i started early to work. I felt sick seeing most of the drivers being careless to their own lives and others lives. Lane cutters are at their usual practice. Cabbies trying to zoom through the traffic. I noticed atleast 90% of the cars having their headlights switched off. Most of them are personal cars. Thank god not many two wheelers around.

Fellow Hyderabad members be careful when you go out.

On a funny note, I was trying to figure out why the weather is so bad. It occured to me that our own Sam is in Town. Sam, does your just shipped JBLs, Infinitys, Harman Kardons have any hand behind this thundering rains.

Last edited by satish_appasani : 4th August 2006 at 10:10.
Old 4th August 2006, 11:15   #2
BHPian

Haha Satish! Talk about rash drivers! Almost nil visibility due to the rain this morning caused me some damage. Had some chap bump my car's rear pretty bad, and an ambi hit my car from the side... all within a matter of 5 mins :( Talk about BAD luck! Hope all you guys are safe!

Godspeed,

Alok

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks