Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2010, 20:36   #7411
Senior - BHPian

The finish on the M3 & Lexus is splendid!
Old 19th March 2010, 20:38   #7412

This is one of those times when I find my face too small for my grin.Those three cars I had mentioned earlier arrived today.(By the way the Ferrari 575 GTC is metallic not matte black.)There have,of course,been a couple developments.Firstly and most importantly,I couldn't resist the Audis snd BMWs so this is what the extended list of my latest aquisitions looks like,now:BMW X6 xDrive50i(White),BMW 750Li(Blue),BMW 330i Sedan(Black),Audi Q7(Grey) and Mini Cooper Convertible 2009(Yellow)-Kyoshos all.A couple more are due tomorrow which I'll name later.The second development is that I'm now too broke to afford even food and clothes for about a year.But food and clothes are overrated anyway...Right?
Old 19th March 2010, 22:09   #7413
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yajaman99 View Post
@zippy - Love the Lexus, Whats the cost and make of this beauty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
The finish on the M3 & Lexus is splendid!
Thanks
Its Norev model and I paid around £30 for it.
This is a first scale model I have, that has a bonnet opening mechanism.

@yajaman99 got my name wrong its zibby

Last edited by zibby : 19th March 2010 at 22:11.
Old 19th March 2010, 22:12   #7414
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins View Post
This is one of those times when I find my face too small for my grin.Those three cars I had mentioned earlier arrived today.(By the way the Ferrari 575 GTC is metallic not matte black.)There have,of course,been a couple developments.Firstly and most importantly,I couldn't resist the Audis snd BMWs so this is what the extended list of my latest aquisitions looks like,now:BMW X6 xDrive50i(White),BMW 750Li(Blue),BMW 330i Sedan(Black),Audi Q7(Grey) and Mini Cooper Convertible 2009(Yellow)-Kyoshos all.A couple more are due tomorrow which I'll name later.The second development is that I'm now too broke to afford even food and clothes for about a year.But food and clothes are overrated anyway...Right?
very well put my friend
Old 19th March 2010, 23:30   #7415

@Petrol in my Veins!! HAHA!! Well Said!! And you bough tthe 2 cars that I wanted (X6 and 7er)!! BLEH!!
Old 20th March 2010, 00:03   #7416

Quote:
@Siddhant when ur starvin to death i wouldnt mind givin u food for some of them kyoshos!!1
Old 20th March 2010, 01:58   #7417

Say Hello to my new Friend!
Attached Thumbnails
The Scale Model Thread-rsig-92538-2.jpg  

Old 20th March 2010, 02:59   #7418
BHPian

Whoa! Looking at the current crop of models, I am utterly astonished! I know my collection is about a decade old, but these new Kyosho and Autoart make my old bburagos feel well, OLD! Insane attention to detail! Will post some more pics of my garage once the cars are thoroughly cleaned1

Cheers!
Old 20th March 2010, 10:54   #7419
Senior - BHPian

You Cyrus, when did you pick up the Z? I'm guessing you got it for a good price. Gift Centre again?

@BuBooman: Welcome to the model thread. Those are fantastic cars

@VibrantSoul: One of my favourite colours on the BMW. What make is it?

@zibby: Superb Lexus. Is this a dealer edition. I have only one Lexus in my collection 1:18 1989 LS400
Old 20th March 2010, 11:44   #7420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
No. It doesnt. It retails at around 6500 INR. At least those are the Kyosho prices for India.
Right. Approximately the hole that the M3 burnt in our pocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post

@VibrantSoul: One of my favourite colours on the BMW. What make is it?
It is a Kyosho. And one of my favourite colours on a BMW too. The photographs just don't do justice to the actual scale model, it is truly a feast for the eyes.
Old 20th March 2010, 16:21   #7421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
You Cyrus, when did you pick up the Z? I'm guessing you got it for a good price. Gift Centre again?
No. Prabhat, He has had it since ages. Got it at the usual Motormax/maisto price.
Old 20th March 2010, 17:09   #7422

@Cyrus where is prabhat??
Old 20th March 2010, 22:35   #7423

Thanks for the offer,Shahen.But I've already chosen my Kyoshos over food.Anyway,the last two arrived this morning.If you guys liked the above mentioned stuff,you'll love these:First up,the BMW M3 (E92) Coupe in pearl white.And finally...wait for it...a gorgeous red Ferrari F40 Lightweight.Turns out one of the guys who'd booked it chose to have the BMW M5 instead.Can't thank him enough!
Old 21st March 2010, 04:37   #7424
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the offer,Shahen.But I've already chosen my Kyoshos over food.Anyway,the last two arrived this morning.If you guys liked the above mentioned stuff,you'll love these:First up,the BMW M3 (E92) Coupe in pearl white.And finally...wait for it...a gorgeous red Ferrari F40 Lightweight.Turns out one of the guys who'd booked it chose to have the BMW M5 instead.Can't thank him enough!

PICS PICS PICS! Want to see a Kyosho F40 in all its glory. How much better is it in comparison to a 10yr old Bburago F40? I have one of those and will put up some detailed pics soon. Cant wait.
Old 21st March 2010, 12:41   #7425

The F40 is stunning,man.If you leave out the insanely expensive BBR Ferraris,Kyosho is an impossible act to beat.The detailing and finish on this thing can give my standard F40 from Hotwheels a run for its money.About the pictures,I'm really sorry guys but my exams are approaching so they'll have to wait but I promise an absolute onslaught of detailed images of my entire collection once they're done in May.I'll try to make sure its worth the wait!Oh and BuBoo,I just checked out your collection.Real neat.You come across as a man with a taste for the best.And this is the first time I've seen the Bburago F40.It may not be a match for the Kyosho but it definitely looks like its got a nicer stance than the Hotwheels version.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks