Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-553.html)

Mercedes S63 ///AMG .... I have shot this before but this car is the MOST photogenic car in my collection.

@ Cyrus : finally u did get your hands on a good camera, and good to see these cars in the outdoor. Looks awesome

Also just couldn't help myself from doing some PP (only color adjustment tough) Hope u don't mind, but honestly simply love the shots.

Brilliant photoshoot of the Gallardo and GT3RS!! Those two models are my favorites in your collection :)

And glad to see that at least the 1:18 Nano gets alloys instead of those hideous wheel caps :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1948835)
Mercedes S63 ///AMG .... I have shot this before but this car is the MOST photogenic car in my collection.

Some amazing shots... dude, I'd like to know for where I could get the Nano... either in Mumbai or Chennai (I could get my brother to pick it up for me) and what is the price of it?? Thanks

Great photoshot of amazing cars Cyrus

I the comparison of RS and Superleggara(Contact of yellow and green comes up with adittion to black wheels) ...Awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1947072)
Ordered

1:18 Autoart Lambhorghini Gallarado
1:18 Autoart Mercedes C63 AMG

Plus

1:18 Autoart Mercedes 19E
1:18 Mustang Convertible Red

Thanks alot guys. The nano will be available in your local Tata Dealer soon. So just wait for it...

@sinner, nice post processing but i wanted the whole rainy cloudy scene behind it.

Cyrus, the Nano 1:18 from Norev looks brilliant! Nice photoshoot as well, especially the S63 AMG!

Good to see your photography coming of age. :)

Well thank you. I have always had a knack for photography, sadly never had the good hardware. This camera isnt mine though. It is a friend;s camera.

@Cyrus43: Lovely outdoor shoots:thumbs up. The Nano looks good in yellow. Any interior pics of the Nano? Thanks.

Here's a 1:24 - Audi R8 from Maisto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1949322)
@Cyrus43: Lovely outdoor shoots:thumbs up. The Nano looks good in yellow. Any interior pics of the Nano? Thanks.

Here's a 1:24 - Audi R8 from Maisto.

Nice group picture...

I so want one of those new Gen Audi Saloons. or a New gen RS4. with the awesome looking headlight cluster!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by karansharma8783 (Post 1936637)
Dude, how much did you spend in total in INR for all these orders?? It hard to believe for me spending so much at one go on so many models and that too the premier ones like AA and Kyosho. Awesome!!

that was the exact expression i had when i saw his list.
even i have made a list of kyosho n Autoart models that i wish to buy..
but it has that staggering price that makes the mood go bad all the time..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1945719)
Agreed, But the Maisto is a FANTASTIC budget model

This is INSANE! Looks pathetic though!

As i said before.
if u want to collect models collect those which are actually good collectibles offered by a few (Autoart, kyosho, minichamps etc), not by Maisto.

if u place a 1:18 Maisto models with a 1:43 Autoart, the latter wins in terms of quality and detailing. i cant afford 1:18 models of autoart as off now bt i am happy buying a 1500 - 2000 bucks 1:43 model instead of a 1500 bucks 1:43 model from Maisto. :)

FREINDS, can anybody tell me a good shop in Delhi to buy Autoart 1:43 models apart from the Select City Walk Mall shop(ModelArt) because i have all the 1:43 they offer and they are not planning to get a new stock in 1:43.

@Cyrus - Fantastic photo shoot. Love all the pics, my favourite is the last Merc shot.
Would make a great Wallpaper