Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2006, 13:19   #1
Senior - BHPian

Amplifiers for sale brand new Audison LRx 4.300 and LRx 1.400

Brand new Amplifiers for sale - Audison LRx 4.300 and LRx 1.400
Audison 4.300 does 4x65W RMS @ 4 ohms

Audison 1.400 does 1x350W @ 4ohms (damping factor 200 @ 1khz,4ohms)
1x650W @ 2 ohms and
1x900W @ 1 ohm !!!

For more details please visit the website:
Audison LRx 1.400 (http://www.audison.it/prodotti.asp?i...tto=4&lang=eng)

Audison LRx 4.300 (http://www.audison.it/prodotti.asp?i...tto=3&lang=eng)

Reason for selling: After ordering the amps I realized that they are not very compatible with my OEM Head Unit (of Honda Civic) and since it is an integrated HU, I am not in a great mood to change that as of now.
I would be forced to use converters to use these amps which will reduce the music fidelity and hence it will be sub-optimization of these amps.

I am yet to receive the amps from abroad, it is absolutely new.
LRx 4.300 retails at Rs. 34,640 in India
LRx 1.400 retails at Rs. 35,390 in India

These amps are extremely good and are hard to find in India
If you are interested please PM me with your offer.

Last edited by ST7677 : 3rd October 2006 at 13:21.
Old 3rd October 2006, 13:48   #2
BHPian

ST, it is one thing directly importing our products for your personal use, it is quite another importing them and selling them online. Please ensure you have customs duty paid receipts etc if you dont want to land up in un-necessary trouble with the authorities.

These will essentially be smuggled goods in absence of duty paid documentation. Moreover these products are discontinued and the latest products are now available locally at your nearest Audison dealer.

ST, we know that these goods were being imported for you personal use, and though we would have left that side, when you sell brand new "alternatively imported" goods into the country, we have no option but warn you.

Others, These products will also have no warranty in this country. So be prepared to ship them back to wherever ST is importing them from in case of any problems.
Old 3rd October 2006, 15:02   #3
Senior - BHPian

I would suggest to keep them as you would not be getting the specified price....they can be useful later when you upgrade....
Old 3rd October 2006, 15:47   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thank you JB.
The items will very much be brought in legally into India

That is why in my original thread I have mentioned that I do not know the final cost to me, which will depend on the incidence of customs duty...
Moreover, I am not into any profit making here...

I still wish I could keep these for myself!
Old 3rd October 2006, 16:00   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile
...These will essentially be smuggled goods in absence of duty paid documentation. Moreover these products are discontinued and the latest products are now available locally at your nearest Audison dealer....
Are they smuggled? From ST's 1st post I gather that they have NOT yet been imported! It is not nice to assume the worst JB.
Old 3rd October 2006, 16:24   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
Are they smuggled? From ST's 1st post I gather that they have NOT yet been imported! It is not nice to assume the worst JB.
Navin, I did not assume anything. If you read my post carefully you will read I advised him to ensure that duty was paid on the stuff, so that he doesnt have problems.

And if he is paying 40% duty on these, I'm confused as we have a clearance offer on these amps where we are offering nearly 20% discount in terms of freebies along with them. Which would bring our price with bill & warranty close to what he is getting them for with no warranty in India.

ST, did you think this all the way through? I suggest you keep the amps.
Old 3rd October 2006, 16:48   #7
Team-BHP Support

I suggest ST keep the amps too.

ST, keep the amps till you deicde if you are going to use the OE HU and that these amps wont work for you.

Lack of Bill and Warranty easily accounts for a 20-33% discount depending on whom you ask.

Anyone interested PM ST. Till then this thread is closed.

Last edited by navin : 3rd October 2006 at 16:49.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks