Team-BHP - Team-BHP Wallets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Wallets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/185786-team-bhp-wallets-2.html)

One fine Friday...I can only see this list grow big in future :)

Anyway, here are a couple of images of my TBHP Wallet

Team-BHP Wallets-20170404_16332601.jpeg

Team-BHP Wallets-1_1.jpg

Ordered! My 1st purchase on tbhp. Hope this wallet proves lucky and multiples the money put inside, so that I can get my new car soon :). Then I'll get the tbhp stickers.

Thanks a lot Rehaan! surprised to see Team Bhpians already getting them delivered clap:

I have just ordered mine as well.
Not really off-topic, but when is the hoodie coming? ;)

Looks great!!! Ordered the Coin pouch one!

I always use a slim wallet and in recent times, just a card wallet, while the cash goes in the pocket.

This will be the ideal one!!:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4176171)
Other Points:[indent]• After a few days of using the wallet, the leather will naturally get a bit richer and have a glossier sheen to it.

Neat work Team Bhp! The list of merchandise is getting bigger and better for good. Though I wonder whether continued usage will boost the glossier appearance of the wallet. The other wallets used by me of different premium brands have lost its print and shine with sweat damaging the outer look. :deadhorse

Ordered just now @ 949 with extra slots for 2 additional cards. The wait commences now...

Is there a process through which the forum can call for interest / conduct voting about other merchandise basis which such team bhp customized products are produced and sold?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4176170)
Here's to adding some more BHP to your daily life:

Damn, this looks fantastic! Excellent value for money too at 799. Is this going to be permanently available on the store or are you doing just a limited run? Asking because I just picked up a new wallet after searching for months, so this may have to wait.

:OT, what sunglasses are those, if you don't mind me asking? They look great. Can you please PM me the details? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhinav667 (Post 4176557)
:OT, what sunglasses are those, if you don't mind me asking? They look great. Can you please PM me the details?

I too thought of asking the same question. :)

By the way, The review of the wallet and the attention to detail is nothing short of an official Team-BHP car review. Great job guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4176169)
Presenting, the Team-BHP Wallet

Got this alert from Team-BHP on Twitter and wondered what is Team-BHP doing launching a Payments Wallet!! and then it struck me.

Could it really be, would Rehaan have actually realised I need a new wallet to replace the worn out piece of sentiment I use for carrying my cash/ cards. Has he gone and designed a wonderful replacement for my wallet.

Ah well, lets just check out one in the showroom shall we and here I was locked onto the thread reading up all there was to know about the lovely black beauty with its bright red innards and a coin pouch which closes with a nice 'thud' :uncontrol

Could resist no longer and I dutifully clicked on the shiny red 'button' which says "view in store". It was an agonizing few moments until the store front opened up, I kept glancing surreptitiously at the printer close by wondering if it would print out a slip stating "my vote on the thread has been recorded successfully"

But there were no dramatics thereafter and the agonizing wait begins now.

Ha ! Just in time (while the salary is still available for use) My wallet has been in a worn out state for quite a few months now, but never liked any of the designs I saw online, and hence haven't replaced it yet.
But wow, T-BHP wallet is a stunningly smart design, and I have placed an order without wasting a second, and now the wait begins...
Erm, what is the waiting period for the coin variant please? :uncontrol

I had stopped using a wallet for a few years and just use a card holder.
This wallet will make me shift back to the wallet. Ordered it.

I hope V2 comes with personalisation option

Would love to have my TBHP handle on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4176169)
This might sound familiar to most of you:

Your wallet is worn out and at the end of its life, but you’re still holding on to it...

Not because you have some deep attachment to it, but because it's so hard to find a worthy replacement that has everything you want in a wallet.

Bang on target! :D

I've been using my Hidesign wallet for donkeys years and I hadn't thought of replacing it because I didn't like anything that might replace it.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_3411.jpg

That is, until the Team-BHP came up with this custom wallet! I just love it! It's light, durable, comes with options and most importantly, it's a collectible! And the price is just too good to resist :D

Team-BHP Wallets-img_3515.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghodlur (Post 4176323)
Can I suggest to highlight the words on the wallet in dark red, will give a more devlish look.

What we have done is called a blind (ie. no colour) debossing.

We did have some samples made with coloured debossing, but honestly those didn't look as nice, and we had doubts about the colour in the letters lasting the test of time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unni246 (Post 4176336)
...would have been excellent if they had some contrasting colors in the inside.

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgmuser (Post 4176353)
I would have preferred bit more bolder flashier branding either inside or outside.

The insides of the card slots, coin pouch and cash compartments are red.

If you have some other ideas in mind, please feel free to share them with me - preferably with example images.

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverado (Post 4176449)
Thanks a lot Rehaan! surprised to see Team Bhpians already getting them delivered

We did manage to ship a few out to DBHPians & Mods a little earlier, whilst we were preparing for launch :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverado (Post 4176449)
Not really off-topic, but when is the hoodie coming?

I have just posted an update in that thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDED (Post 4176524)
Though I wonder whether continued usage will boost the glossier appearance of the wallet.

I've used some prototypes made of the same leather for about 2-3 months now, and in the first week they got a little glossier, and have stayed that way since.

Quote:

Originally Posted by i74js (Post 4176538)
Is there a process through which the forum can call for interest / conduct voting about other merchandise basis which such team bhp customized products are produced and sold?

I do have something in mind for this with an upcoming launch. Let's see what we can do. (PS - for the v3 hoodies, we took a poll on colours & style).

Quote:

Is this going to be permanently available on the store or are you doing just a limited run?

Can't say as yet. This would depend on the extended demand.

Quote:

what sunglasses are those, if you don't mind me asking? They look great.

Rayban RB4165 Justin

Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 4176579)
Erm, what is the waiting period for the coin variant please?

Wallets ship out on the same or next business day :thumbs up (depending on your time of order).

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicvic (Post 4176659)
I hope V2 comes with personalisation option.

Will consider it when the time comes...

The wallet is opening up well and showing its strengths as the break-in is getting completed. :D

The old and the new one.
Team-BHP Wallets-p1050242.jpg

Opted for the one with coin slots.
Team-BHP Wallets-p1050251.jpg

Love the compact size and it is getting better with more usage. :thumbs up
Team-BHP Wallets-p1050245.jpg

I ordered one immediately, with the additional insert. Good timing, as I was too looking to replace my current wallet. Now waiting for the delivery...