Team-BHP - Team-BHP Wallets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Wallets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/185786-team-bhp-wallets-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by F150 (Post 4468856)
How is the longevity of the tbhp wallet ? Any feedback?
My Hidesign wallet has started to show wear and tear after 6 yrs of service. I am looking for a worthy replacement.

The TBHP wallet is just 1 and a half year old now. So the kind of long term durability that you are talking about is simply not proven. But it sure is a well-built product. Especially, the current lot of wallets have ironed out whatever the small initial issues were present. Also from experience, I feel that the slimmer version will last longer.

Got my Team-BHP Wallet last week, with coin pouch and no extra insert. The Wallet is slim and compact and is easy to keep in the front pockets. The red stitching is really the highlight of the wallet enhancing the looks. My earlier wallets from Reebok and Fastrack feels more 'leathery' :D than this however. Hope this serves me well.

The Fedex guys messed up my delivery, it was supposed to be delivered by 19th Nov when I got a message saying out for delivery, however finally it got delivered only on 24th evening, after following up with Team-BHP shop via mails.

The red stitching is the highlight -
Team-BHP Wallets-wallet_1.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-wallet_2.jpg

Comes with this nice cover -
Team-BHP Wallets-wallet_3.jpg

Guys .. I have a strange issue with my wallet. All my cards are cracking. I have the one with the coin pouch and the insert. Any ideas ?

@revvhed

- Do not sit with wallet in your back pocket
- Remove unwanted things (charge slips, bills, papers etc.) frequently. Keep it thin.
- Carry less coins

I learnt this lesson after cracking my all three cards a decade ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by revvhed (Post 4759699)
Guys .. I have a strange issue with my wallet. All my cards are cracking. I have the one with the coin pouch and the insert. Any ideas ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 4759707)
@revvhed

- Do not sit with wallet in your back pocket

Even if it is slim, it is not recommended to keep a wallet in back pocket and sit because it forces the pelvis and spine out of position, pinches your sciatic nerve and contributes to lower back pain.

Hello Rehaan,
Needed a new wallet and decided to get the team-bhp one but the wallets are out of stock in the store. Are they coming in stock anytime soon?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy$Cars (Post 4831703)
Hello Rehaan,
Needed a new wallet and decided to get the team-bhp one but the wallets are out of stock in the store. Are they coming in stock anytime soon?

Sorry Candy$Cars, but doesn't look like they'll be back anytime soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4857566)
Sorry Candy$Cars, but doesn't look like they'll be back anytime soon.

Any chance in a month? I have been waiting for almost 2 months.

Hello,

Any plans of re-stocking wallets soon ?

Sorry guys, there are currently no plans of restocking the Team-BHP Wallets.

Will post here if that ever changes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 5085989)
Sorry guys, there are currently no plans of restocking the Team-BHP Wallets.

Will post here if that ever changes.

This is sad news for me. Was really looking forward to having one:crying

Mods, any idea when the wallets will be back in stock?