Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2020, 13:21   #61
BHPian

Re: IVF: A few precious eggs, a million reluctant sperms & a medical miracle!

Many congratulations to you!! You have such a beautiful and heart warming story to tell to Dhruv when he grows up!!!
suku_patel_22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2020, 18:52   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xway View Post
Heartfelt Congratulations to both of you,
No matter how much treatment or science advances life has a will of its own.
I married very late and wanted to plan parenting after at least a year after marriage, so took precautions for a year, not knowing that its not a process that can be done at will.
How wrong I was.
First to think that it happens naturally
Second to think that it happens instantly whenever we wish
Third to think that if not naturally with treatment we can do it anytime
Fourth with advanced science we can time and plan as we desired
The truth is Life has its own will and comes only when it so desires.
Very true.Thank you for the wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suku_patel_22 View Post
Many congratulations to you!! You have such a beautiful and heart warming story to tell to Dhruv when he grows up!!!
Thank you. Yes, indeed!
Old 6th April 2020, 09:05   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter3077 View Post

The story behind his name is interesting too. I was so convinced that I only shortlisted the names of girls. Me and my Sister-in-law would share names every day and kept shortlisting them. And we both were sure that it won't be a boy! Imagine our surprise when he landed up finally.

We named him DHRUV - Unperturbed, Unshakeable, Fiercely Determined being some of the characteristics of the mythological Dhruv.

Congratulations to you and your spouse! No words can describe parenthood!

By the way, Dhruv is my favourite name of all times since its the name of my 7yr old Son as well! Heres wishing a lifelong of happiness for the other Dhruv that I now know!
motorworks is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2020, 11:47   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorworks View Post
Congratulations to you and your spouse! No words can describe parenthood!

By the way, Dhruv is my favourite name of all times since its the name of my 7yr old Son as well! Heres wishing a lifelong of happiness for the other Dhruv that I now know!
Thank you for the wishes. Parenthood is indeed one of the best experiences of life. Here is wishing your Dhruv a wonderful and happy life ahead.
Cheers.
Old 6th April 2020, 12:14   #65
BHPian

Congrats to both of you Brother and Welcome to the world Lil Hunter!

I read through your experience with teary eyes! Have been through each and every step of your experience except for the last part.

It fills my heart with joy to know that miracles still do happen!

Cheers

Last edited by Sheel : 6th April 2020 at 16:51. Reason: thru = through. No SMS language please.
ant_vas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2020, 15:17   #66

This is such an incredible journey, filled with equal amount of physical and mental pain! I wish the entire family a healthy and fun filled time and give you enough strength to leapfrog over the tough times you had experienced.
Personally, my sister had experienced ectopic pregnancy and given it's share of complications, she had to let go of one of her Fallopian tube. On top of it, they had undergone two IVF treatments as well without any positive news till date. Hope there's some respite and positive news for them in near future!
adeshsurroach is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2020, 16:06   #67
BHPian

I am simply moved emotionally reading this post. Can't put in words the determination your respected better half has shown and the turmoil she would have gone through. Sending you truck loads of good wishes and good health to your son and you both.
SPB_drives is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2020, 16:15   #68

Quote:
Brief Note to the Readers

To quote from the movie Jurassic Park - “ Life uh….finds a way!”
Life finds a way and how! Congratulations and wish the newborn all the very best in life!! Happy Parenting

Last edited by BlackPearl : 6th April 2020 at 16:20. Reason: Removed attachment from quoted post. Thanks.
RohanDeshmukh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2020, 16:39   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant_vas View Post
Congrats to both of you Brother and Welcome to the world Lil Hunter!

I read through your experience with teary eyes! Have been through each and every step of your experience except for the last part.

It fills my heart with joy to know that miracles still do happen!

Cheers
Thank you. I understand from your post that after having gone through the entire process, you could not get the results. My heart goes out to you and the lady. Hoping and wishing that something good comes your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeshsurroach View Post
This is such an incredible journey, filled with equal amount of physical and mental pain! Hope there's some respite and positive news for them in near future!
Thank you for the wishes. Our best wishes and prayers for your sister and hoping that she gets the desired result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPB_drives View Post
I am simply moved emotionally reading this post. Can't put in words the determination your respected better half has shown and the turmoil she would have gone through. Sending you truck loads of good wishes and good health to your son and you both.
Thanks a lot. The fact that there are so many of us rejoicing this experience and sending wishes is a vindication of my decision to write it all down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDeshmukh View Post
Life finds a way and how! Congratulations and wish the newborn all the very best in life!! Happy Parenting
Thank you very much. Cheers.

Last edited by Sheel : 6th April 2020 at 16:52. Reason: Quoted post edited.
Hunter3077 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2020, 17:11   #70
BHPian

Congratulations to you and your spouse!

Thank you for sharing such a personal story and I am sure it would give hope and courage to people amidst this journey.

Great read as well, thanks again!
Ritzvxi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2020, 20:07   #71
BHPian

Indeed a very emotional one.

Congratulations for the baby and wishing the family a healthy and bright life ahead!

It takes courage to tell one's story with an open heart in a forum.

And although I am no-one to interfere in your family matters, but life is too small to spoil our relations with our parents. I've had difference in opinion with mine, stopped talking to them for months, but at the end it's not worth it.

Last edited by gauravdgr8 : 6th April 2020 at 20:11. Reason: Changes
Old 6th April 2020, 20:39   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
To quote from the movie Jurassic Park - “ Life uh….finds a way!”
Attachment 1987118
A lovely story Hunter3077. Blessed to have even read it. Thanks for the write up! Such a pleasant thread to read. The gradual positivity it picked up really refreshed mind in current days of gloom.

What a handsome looking young man! My best wishes to you, best of health to the mum & a very warm welcome to earth for the young soldier. Late wishes from me. Do tell him not to get used to this quiet calm atmosphere. Its not like this always & the lockdown will lift sooner or later. He better be prepared for the hustle .

And the closing quote couldn't have been better. The line I say at least once each passing day. Life can't be contained. Life...finds a way!. Jeff G. sure delivers that line sublimely.

Cheers!
Old 6th April 2020, 21:01   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzvxi View Post
Congratulations to you and your spouse!Thank you for sharing such a personal story and I am sure it would give hope and courage to people amidst this journey. Great read as well, thanks again!
Thank you. Even if some people find strength after reading this, I would consider the mission as accomplished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
And although I am no-one to interfere in your family matters, but life is too small to spoil our relations with our parents. I've had difference in opinion with mine, stopped talking to them for months, but at the end it's not worth it.
Thank you. The events in the blog are almost 7 years old and yes I had atched up with my parents soon after the birth of our son. Unfortunately after an year of that, my Father passed away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
A lovely story Hunter3077. Blessed to have even read it. Thanks for the write up! Such a pleasant thread to read. The gradual positivity it picked up really refreshed mind in current days of gloom.

What a handsome looking young man! My best wishes to you, best of health to the mum & a very warm welcome to earth for the young soldier. Late wishes from me. Do tell him not to get used to this quiet calm atmosphere. Its not like this always & the lockdown will lift sooner or later. He better be prepared for the hustle .

And the closing quote couldn't have been better. The line I say at least once each passing day. Life can't be contained. Life...finds a way!. Jeff G. sure delivers that line sublimely.

Cheers!
Thanks a ton. Your response makes writing these blogs really worthwhile. Humbled.
Hunter3077 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th April 2020, 19:58   #74
BHPian

Quote:
The actual heavy lifting is done by the women in this kind of treatments. Not just this, even in a normal pregnancy, a woman's body undergoes massive transformation and most of it painful. Yet, she labours on unmindful of personal discomfort and agony. A very important part of this process is to stand by each other, providing the succour and emotional support lest one of the partners succumbs to the pressure.
This is very true. Actual heavy lifting IS done by the women. Massive respect to every mom out there!

"There is a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.”
—Laura Stavoe Harm
NitinDev is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2020, 16:09   #75
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

My first post on this forum and truly blessed to have read your incredible story. I can't for a second begin to imagine the hardships and emotional rollercoaster that you and your spouse would have gone through.

Thank you for sharing details of your remarkable journey. Best wishes to you and your family, happy parenting!
Striker is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks