Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2007, 22:30   #1
Senior - BHPian

lets heal our PAINS

Hi this is Ramie here,this thread calls all TBHPians who travel everyday from our suburbs to town fo their daily job work.I got a new job and have joined about 2days back.

Its been just 2days ive joined new office and i am frusturated going to town now my route is from Andheri(East) - Colaba(Radio Club),i travel by my bike pulsar 150dtsi,all i request TBHPians to kindly share their mode of transport,bus timings/bus number and route,train timings from which area in suburbs to which area in town.

This thread might help some of us by going together and returning together(as office timings are the same) please share your views friends.

Cheers...

Ramie
Old 15th March 2007, 22:37   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

For awhile there this thread appeared to be some sort of Art-of-Living evangelization. Well, I travel from Bangalore South- Jayanagar 8th Block to Bangalore ? -Tumkur Road. I even come back the other direction in the evenings. Anyone want lift, please dont hesitate to call BMTC.

Last edited by theMAG : 15th March 2007 at 22:39.
Old 15th March 2007, 23:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

I do not see the point of this thread. Would it be to create some sort of a time table for public transport? Well, in that case, official printed ones are already available. Also, I can understand the route of travel is new for you, and hence the frustration, but those who do it everyday whatever the means of their transport have given up the cribbing, so I doubt you would find a support group here.

This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks