Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2020, 20:19   #16
BHPian

Re: Pics: Built a tractor-themed bed for my son!

A lovely read. You must be congratulated for pursuing your child's dream of having such a bed. Srini and his team must be commended for producing a great bespoke product.
dearchichi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2020, 21:07   #17
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Whoa, wonderful build and a thoughtful, lovely gift for your son
The team that put this together have done it with a lot of passion, kudos
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2020, 22:23   #18
Senior - BHPian

I really love the 'alloys'.

Fit swiveling lights which can be used as reading lights.

Sutripta
Sutripta is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th June 2020, 14:08   #19
BHPian

This is super awesome. Congratulations on the output. the team has done a stupendous job to come up with such a nice finished product. Best part is that you got it done from a known person and saved yourself from poor wood quality usually practiced by furniture sellers.

I am now tempted for my kid. On a lighter note, will Srini be interesting in taking one more customised car bed order and ship it to Delhi ?
ShankarG is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th June 2020, 19:29   #20
BHPian

Thanks for the lovely comments.
Everybody has ideas, but it is the execution that counts and this couldn't have happened if I had not met Srini and I am forever thankful to him and his team.

He said, he has got a few orders from his circle to make the same tractor bed and thanked me for it. I casually joked about the seed being sown for his secondary product line, he laughs and says that he accepted to build this as he too has kids of this generation and understands the Fatherly problems.

During most of our childhood, we had less exposure to superheroes. Stoneboy, Vikram betaal, Giant robot, Haathi mera saathi etc were the few superheroes we looked up to. Superman, mandrake, phantom existed only in comics/cartoons and are not real. By the time Shaktiman came, we were busy in college and life after that. This is not the case with the current generation. They have an idol superhero since their birth and their expectations are over the Saturn rings.

This is the least I could do. Yes, I am now a superhero at home but with a new problem. My son now thinks that anything on the internet can be built. I have been seeing a lot more things in his browser tabs these days.

Regards,
Krishna.
kittigadu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks