Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2004, 14:35   #1
BANNED

Hey guys, Anyone gotten a RPM meter with shift light in their cars ? If yes where did u get it from and how much did u shell out for it ... Also looking for oil pressure gauge, voltmeter, water temp gauges ---

Any info on sellers anywhere in the country wud b welcome. Also wud bangkok b a gud place to get this stuff from ?
Old 12th August 2004, 15:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

i've got 2 brand new auto gauge 5" tachometer with shift light. it is 4-in-1 with the main dial having RPM meter and three inset meters showing voltmeter, oil pressure, temperature. looks really cool like a racer. if u need more details, PM me.
Old 13th August 2004, 12:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

hey khaddu,
if u r going to do soo many mods inside and outside ur car ,where are u going to sit.hope u r not planning to drive it by remote .
u can get a indian Pricol tachometer (rpm meter) for inside 1k.
Other wise go to www.autometer.com and there u can see ur type of tachometer with all the shift lites and wat not.
hows ur free flo doing.
Old 13th August 2004, 13:28   #4
BHPian

buy the C2 from Autometer, nothing comes close to it. should cost you anywhere between 15-20k. if that is very expensive, you can buy the monster tacho from autogage of autometer. should be anywhere between 6k-8k. if you are in bangalore, i can get one for you. make sure that you buy only the US make one and not the chinese made tachos.
Old 13th August 2004, 13:45   #5
BHPian

hi guys,
i tried to fix a RPM meter in my palio but couldnt...something to do with individual coils...so each plug (unlike the older models that have only 2, this has 4) has its own coil.
so when fixed it shows only half the reading....any solutions? am from bangalore and have been longing to get a tach!!!!
anoop
Old 13th August 2004, 14:25   #6
BHPian

hey anoops, i think this has something to do with single pulse and twin pulse. the same problem is there on the opel corsa as well. the new range of meters from autometer have accounted for this and have a workaround. i am in bangalore as well, PM me and we could get this sorted out for you.
Old 13th August 2004, 19:16   #7
BHPian

hey im looking for a tachometer for a Gypsy 1000 cc, it should be chrome, can anybody suggest any place between Pune and Mumbai
Old 15th August 2004, 11:30   #8
Senior - BHPian

Try KS Motorsport.He`s sure on havin one.....
If u want more details bout him,Pm me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks