Team-BHP - Lancer SFXi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Lancer SFXi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/2325-lancer-sfxi-2.html)

Well, i've heard that a regular service can cost you around 2K +. But check up on that once again.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] nothing ever to me can beat the looks of the lancer.

I'm with you on that. This Lancer generation is just one of the most perfect sedan designs. From any angle.

If you regularly maintain your car from a Mitsubishi authorised guy itself, then maintenance is not an issue at all with the Lancer. A little expensive for regular stuff but no real issues.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]although yellow is the last colour i would ever buy

I think the yellow lancer sfxi looks awesome.
Damn I want one too

ahh....it the SLXi and not the SFXi which have leather seats.
Just got a bit confused.
X

ok so went and drove the car today. the car was ok. there was some noise from below the steering column. it was decent not the best. my accent is better to drive. the car grille was black in colour on a yellow sfxi i think it should be yellow right . also all the skirts were drilled into the body. i never seen tht on the lancer. dunno what to do now. go for it or not. the dealer is ready to leave the car for 3.75 laks. there is no leather seats. no stereo as well on the car but there are 4 huge holes on the parcel shelf. the car clock shows 28500. i dunno if that has been messed with. and the car belongs to some woman. thts scary now so still confused if to get or no. my uncle said no so did the garage owner i went with. they know more about this since they into it for 30 yrs now. so advise dump it or take it. i wish i cud get pics man. sheesh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]so advise dump it or take it.

Simple. Dump it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rtech @ Oct. 04 2004,16:49)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]so advise dump it or take it.

Simple. Dump it!

it hurts

Jesal, U will find plenty of them , dont worry

yea i guess i will. dumping it for now. my dad givin me new lollypops everyday.well get this and that and what not. neways am gettin my zen and 800 back which was in office use. then might get a opel club as well. makes in 6 cars at home for family of 3. should be fun. lets see * *

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jesal @ Oct. 04 2004,16:33)]that has been messed with. and the car belongs to some woman. thts scary now

Not a fair statement, I know quite a few women drivers who are pretty good and will take their car to a workshop at the sign of anything odd

Dump the car Jesal. A black grille on a yellow SFX means the grille has been changed and can be a hint at a frontal impact

Dippy

and drill holes on the dashboard are not good signs of a well maintained car. what i feel is that it cud be a normal Lancer with just a body kit and SFXi badgings. Anyways did it have alloys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ Oct. 04 2004,19:23)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jesal @ Oct. 04 2004,16:33)]that has been messed with. and the car belongs to some woman. thts scary now

Not a fair statement, I know quite a few women drivers who are pretty good and will take their car to a workshop at the sign of anything odd

yea dude was just a joke. my gf drives my qualis so well guys will be surprised

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Oct. 04 2004,20:41)]and drill holes on the dashboard are not good signs of a well maintained car. what i feel is that it cud be a normal Lancer with just a body kit and SFXi badgings. Anyways did it have alloys?

bad maintained mayb. but it is SFXi papers and everything is there. alloys standard were there are on the car. dunno something fishy was just there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ Oct. 04 2004,20:16)]Dump the car Jesal. A black grille on a yellow SFX means the grille has been changed and can be a hint at a frontal impact

Dippy

true. but no1 knows but the owner