Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2007, 11:05   #1
BHPian

Advertisement on rally car

Hi guys,

As you might know, I have been racing for the past three years, but unfortunatly my home cicuit closed down, so had to cut down on racing, but have shifted my need for speed to rallies. So once again I need to your valuable inputs & help regarding this. I have just started a rallly team comprising of myself & my navigator, who is going to make his debut in the coming rally in May, but he knows the nitty-gritty as he is an automotive engineer. We have been able to meet up most of the costs for the whole season but we are still having a deficit of around 40 grand. Now we have decided to give PART advertisements on the car body,coz sponsorship always turns out as a big issue whose end result is zero. We are looking for different firms who are willing to give ads in order to get a widespread coverage, by spending a small amount. Our part value ranges from 1k to 12k, thus giving flexibility for the firms. We have already got a very reputed Lubricant & oil company supporting us. We are also speaking with a local news channel but to be very honest its at a very nascent stage, so cant really comment on that. METHODS in Blore is another place that am going to approach coz I know they give ads in these type of events. If any of you guys have any contacts there, then it will be very helpful for me. On a whole if any of your known firms are interested, they can mail me or call me in the given details beow. Thanks again.

PS: @ Mods, dont know whether this is the right thread to post or not, please shift it where its most suitable and let me know.

Regards,
Adhiraj
raceradhiraj@gmail.com
+9194333-04411

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks