Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2022, 11:18   #1
BHPian

Notable personalities on Team-BHP

Note to mods: I am not sure if this discussion exists elsewhere on Team-BHP, but I couldn’t find it when I tried searching. So, mods, please move this thread if there already exists something along the same lines.

I was recently going through the ‘Bollywood Stars and their cars’ thread, and it is evident that a lot of them are proper petrolheads! I mean, yes, you will buy great cars if you have the money, but some of them like John Abraham, MSD, Sanjay Dutt, etc. are known to be auto-enthusiasts. So, the question I had in my mind was, do we have any notable personalities (film stars, sports personalities, famous entrepreneurs, etc.) in the forum, who are here to share/consume information?

It is impossible that anyone remotely interested in automobiles in India has not come across Team-BHP, and if you are passionate about an area, the urge to take part in an ongoing discussion doesn’t simply go away. So, my guess is that at some point we must have had a few of these celebrities sign-up and take part in discussions here.

Was curious to know if we have a few celebrities as members here in the forum.
nTorq is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th January 2022, 11:28   #2
BHPian

Re: Notable personalities on Team-BHP

As far as I know, there are a few notable Celebs/HNWI/Journos active on our forum. And they do not disclose their identity due to privacy reasons. Let's not try to ruin their privacy, if they want to come out in public they will, it should be their call not ours.
Funny is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 25th January 2022, 11:29   #3
BHPian

Behram Dhabhar comes to mind. Some of the older threads of his are great!

I believe Dulquer Salmaan is also a member, most likely under a pseudonym
Shreyas_H is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th January 2022, 11:45   #4
Team-BHP Support

Yes, there are plenty of well known names (industry leaders or celebrities) who are members on Team-BHP. But most of them highly value their anonymity.

So we can't have this thread doxing them openly. Closing thread.
Samurai is offline   (18) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks