Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2022, 02:01   #1

Infrastructure projects in India

I am a self proclaimed Infra enthusiast and I feel genuinely happy whenever I see any new infra project take shape in the country. In the incessant cacophony of negative news, the news of an infra project moving towards its completion gives me a sense of peace. I always think about the millions of lives the project will impact and how India will benefit so much in the long run.

The reason I am here is because I am looking for sustainable sources of continued infra news in the country. I installed twitter solely for this and some twitter handles really do a commendable job but sadly are unable to satiate my curiosity.

So I will be extremely grateful if members could share their infra news sources and guide me to them.

(Mods please redirect me to the correct forum if such a consolidated list already exists, I could not find any during my search)
A777R is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2022, 17:16   #2
BHPian

re: Infrastructure projects in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by A777R View Post
I am a self proclaimed Infra enthusiast and I feel genuinely happy whenever I see any new infra project take shape in the country. In the incessant cacophony of negative news, the news of an infra project moving towards its completion gives me a sense of peace. I always think about the millions of lives the project will impact and how India will benefit so much in the long run.
You can try "Johnny's Desk" YouTube channel to get some infra updates. Looks to be genuine.

Last edited by aah78 : 3rd August 2022 at 17:29. Reason: Quote trimmed.
pram_ind is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2022, 21:39   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A777R View Post
Try the below link. It has all the information related to all infrastructure projects within India. It is basically the "Team-BHP" of the infra world.

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threa...24281/page-322
arunramaswamy is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th August 2022, 08:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

I follow Sahil Pednekar's twitter, Skyscraper city which are very good start points. This has given me to a bigger source: Youtube. For example I follow Droneman's Youtube channel for Delhi-Bombay and Bombay-Nagpur expressway. There are couple more that are Madras and TN's Delta district specific.

By virtue of their residence and personal commitments, the individual channels are geography specific. So you might need to subscribe based on your areas of interest
narayans80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2022, 12:14   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Infrastructure projects in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunramaswamy View Post
It is basically the "Team-BHP" of the infra world.

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threa...24281/page-322
Absolutely! I follow the Bangalore Metro thread on that forum and the updates are very detailed. Gives a far, far more accurate picture of the progress than anything the Metro PR puts out or what passes for "news" by our pathetic newspapers and media! (They just print whatever the Bangalore Metro PRO gives them anyway!)
am1m is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks