Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2024, 10:52   #61

Re: The Export Compliance and other complications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
No, it is too much. Do it yourself if it is one invoice per month, won't more than take 3-4 hours per month. Ask any doubts here, will clarify.
Thank you for your help. That makes sense. One question, is it necessary that you register with the STPI at the place you/your office (according to aadhar) is located at? or can i register in any other STPI within the state. Since i will be registering as a Non-STP unit and am anyway located outside of the STPI zone. I ask this keeping in mind the wait times and the presence of an STPI at my native city of Davangere. Thinking if i register there, the process will be much smoother/faster.
Old 9th May 2024, 11:04   #62
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsu_san_4488 View Post
I ask this keeping in mind the wait times and the presence of an STPI at my native city of Davangere. Thinking if i register there, the process will be much smoother/faster.
Ok, good question.

There are two things that are important while registering as a non-STPI unit.

1) Registered Office: This could be anywhere in the state, STPI couldn't care less.
2) Development Location: This has to be in the jurisdiction of the STPI center or sub-center.

While signing up with STPI, pick Davangere as your development location. You need to provide the company address proof and matching internet bill for this location. Then you can deal with the Davangere STPI sub-center.
Samurai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2024, 19:21   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Much higher for me since the invoice amount is high.
Looks like HDFC Forex team cleared 2 EDPMS entries (was able to confirm that looking at the spreadsheet that I got from HDFC - pendingosadvance.inwardremitt@hdfcbank.com as these dropped off the sheet). When I asked Forex team on the E-BRCs, they asked me to generate it myself?

Can you please help me out here on that?
Old 18th May 2024, 19:51   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy2021 View Post
Can you please help me out here on that?
The details are here: https://content.dgft.gov.in/Website/...on_of_eBRC.pdf

But I never really bothered to generate the e-BRC. No one appears to be asking for them. I was told that any software export made over internet doesn't require e-BRC.

Still, I did some googling on this. Here is a Quora answer by someone who works for DGFT. He confirms the same.
Samurai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2024, 20:20   #65
BHPian

Quote:
The details are here: https://content.dgft.gov.in/Website/...on_of_eBRC.pdf

But I never really bothered to generate the e-BRC. No one appears to be asking for them. I was told that any software export made over internet doesn't require e-BRC.

Still, I did some googling on this. Here is a Quora answer by someone who works for DGFT. He confirms the same.
Thank you. As long as we don't need, I am not too bothered as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks