Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2023, 14:48   #1
BHPian

Queries about the Floating Solar PV system

Hello, Fellow BHPians!|

As I find myself on the point of completing my Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the final year project has emerged as the challenging aspect of my academic journey. As the world is changing to the world of renewable energy, why does a group of 4 go away from it? Finally, The "Floating Solar PV system" comes into the picture.

I'm reaching out for the collective wisdom of the Team-Bhp community. If you're knowledgeable about floating solar PV systems, I kindly ask you to share your insights, experiences, and trustworthy sources you might be aware of to gain more insights on the project and other improvements in the field"

Mentioned below are the areas I'm looking forward to.

1. What are the most effective methods for monitoring and maintaining PV systems, especially in challenging environments?

2. How can I model and simulate the performance of a floating solar PV system, along with factors such as water dynamics, temperature variations, and solar irradiance?

3. What are the design considerations for a floating solar system, in terms of the choice of materials and structural integrity?

4. What are the challenges faced in the maintenance of the floating solar PV system?

5. What is the possibility of collaborating with other ideas in the field of renewable energy, or incorporating with a a charging station, etc.?

6. High cost in grid connection and other measures during the process.

7. Personal experiences in the respective field and the insights obtained.

hoping for valuable contributions,
FueledbyFury

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks