Team-BHP - The Property / Real Estate Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Property / Real Estate Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/27218-property-real-estate-thread-96.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 3434574)
Doesnt have to be Jayanagar / BTm / Koramangala
Areas like Hebbal ? or in proximity to Metro lines ..

Check this out then: http://www.goldengrand.in/.

Close to Metro and well connected to MG Road, Malleswaram etc.

I own a property from this builder and I can vouch for a decent buying experience.

I have my apartment available for rent on Borewell road whitefield. Please PM me for any other details. Contact 9980373520
Details: DNA Oaksville
2nd floor out of 4
1155 Sqft:
Separate Pooja and Dining area.
Proper Kitchen cabinets and sufficient wardrobes. Double cot in Master Bedroom.
2 bathrooms (One Indian and 1 Western style). Bath tub. Electric/Gas geysers.
Kent RO+UV.
Utility and 2 balconies.
3 sides open with lot of ventilation
One big car parking with electric charging point.

Expected Rent: 21000 per month (Including maintenance) Negotiable
Deposit: 10 months (Negotiable)

Other amenities: Play area, temple, lifts, 24 hrs Power back up, Borewell water with softener.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 3432203)

Type: Tenant
City/Area: Bangalore/Sarjapur
Property: Apartment or villa preferred
Size: 2 BHK (1200 sqft or more)
Open to semi/fully furnished.
Key requirements: Quiet, airy, top floor if an apartment, full size swimming pool, large walking areas.
When: 1 June 2014

Type: Owner
City/Area: Kasavanahalli Off Sarjapur Road
Property: Apartment located on 10th Floor, no view obstructions, safety grills provided on balcony railings
Size: 1375 Square feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 balconies
Fully furnished
Key requirements: Covered car park large enough to fit a sedan or full sized SUV, full time power backup, Children's play area, Gym, Walking/jogging area, Mini park, 2 swimming pools with kids pool
When: Available from first week of June

Rent expected: Details provided on request
Deposits if any: Details provided on request
Pictures: View from living room balcony (Pic taken couple of years ago, will be different at the present :) ). More pics provided on request.

The Property / Real Estate Thread-14.jpg

The Property / Real Estate Thread-13.jpg

Location specifics :Contact me @ benbsb29@gmail.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 3436131)
City/Area: Kasavanahalli Off Sarjapur Road
Property: Apartment located on 10th Floor, no view obstructions, safety grills provided on balcony railings
Size: 1375 Square feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 balconies
Fully furnished
Key requirements: Covered car park large enough to fit a sedan or full sized SUV, full time power backup, Children's play area, Gym, Walking/jogging area, Mini park, 2 swimming pools with kids pool
When: Available from first week of June

Rent expected: Details provided on request
Deposits if any: Details provided on request
Pictures: View from living room balcony (Pic taken couple of years ago, will be different at the present :) ). More pics provided on request.

Attachment 1241688

Attachment 1241689

Location specifics :
  • Located within 3 kms from Wipro Corporate Office
  • Located about 10 kms from Electronics City / infosys campus.
  • Located 20 kms from Whitefield
  • 3 kms from Total - Sarjapur Road and 5 kms from Bangalore Central @ Bellandur
  • 1.25 kms from Amrita Engineering College
  • Located close to schools like Delhi Public School, Notre Dame Academy, Greenwood High and supermarkets
Contact me @ benbsb29@gmail.com

Ben, please pm me your number. Will call to take things forward.

Folks looking for space for office and/or for a factory can get in touch. I have space available for letting it out in Okhla Industrial Area Phase-1 and Phase-3, New Delhi.

City/Area: Okhla Phase-1 and Phase- 3, New Delhi
Property: Floor
Size: 1200 Sq Ft (2 floors), 440 Sq Ft (1 Floor)
Semi furnished/fully furnished: Semi Furnished
Key requirements: *any special requirements that you may have - like 2 car parks, power back up etc)*- Parking for multiple cars available, Free water.
When: Anytime soon.

Rent expected: Can PM (Negotiable though)
Deposits if any: PM again.

I am looking for rental apartment.

Type: Tenant
City: Noida
Area: sector 29 / around DPS School
Property: Apartment
Size: 2 BHK, approx 1000 sqft
Inbuilt cupboards and kitchen cabinets desired
Key requirements: Quiet and spacious environment, away from main road, building exterior and apartment inside in good condition
When: 1 July 2014

@benbsb29 want to connect with you but cannot pm you. can u pls share email. thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh.machine (Post 3437108)
@benbsb29 want to connect with you but cannot pm you. can u pls share email. thanks

The reason you are not able to PM me is because your current Team-BHP membership status is Newbie.

Please email me at benbsb29<at>gmail<dot>com

Hi,

We have a industrial land in Chakan, Pune where we were running our Aluminium Die-casting foundry. The plot is 5.32 acres in size and has about 40,000 sq ft of built up space. We are looking to sell this as land and building. Anyone interested can contact me at 9833817190.

We also have a 1300 sq ft flat, at ground floor, Hari Nivas, C-Road, Mumbai. We are looking for about 6 crores for it. There is no parking with the flat, though the building offers valet parking service. The flat can also be used for commercial purposes as the secretary of the building is using his as his office.

Finally, we have a 3 acre plot of land in Karjat. We are looking for about 6 crores an acre.

Do let me know if interested.

Regards,
Devanshu Jasani

Hi,
I am looking to purchase a flat in bangalore. I am offered a flat in Mantri Premero in sarjapur road. Looks like this is by brother of the usual mantri .The project seems to be delayed and hence the cheap price tag compared to other premium builders. Any idea how good/bad is the project? Also any suggestions for good flats in that area for around 75lakhs (posession within one year)

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayoojl (Post 3437688)
Hi,
I am looking to purchase a flat in bangalore. I am offered a flat in Mantri Premero in sarjapur road. Looks like this is by brother of the usual mantri .The project seems to be delayed and hence the cheap price tag compared to other premium builders. Any idea how good/bad is the project? Also any suggestions for good flats in that area for around 75lakhs (posession within one year)

Thanks

Lot of these construction projects are on hold as there are not many too many genuine buyers in the market due to high interest and unrealistic property rates.
If the property is close to completion then you can take a chance else in my opinion give it a pass.

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks

I had a visit during the launch of this project, which was launched with a lot of fanfare. This was over 2-3 years ago. Somehow the plan didn't really interest me, although they did have a 2BHK + study sort of an option.

I am not sure of the current status of the project. I moved on to a ready to move in property.

Planning to sell an old apartment. What are the documents I need to transfer the property. Is there a particular process? Please help.

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks

I suggest that you read my recent post #1419 - "two adjacent apts = 4BHK : ) for Rs 72 lacs!" , and immediate occupation !

@vinay kamath:
thanks for the information.For 36L, I guess ,the apartment should be very basic. I am looking for something with amenities and prefer a proper 3bhk than 2 adjacent 2bhks.