Team-BHP - The Property / Real Estate Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Property / Real Estate Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/27218-property-real-estate-thread-100.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay380 (Post 3471826)
Guys, any areas around Bangalore where I can get a decent 2bhk apartment in 40L all inclusive? I am not looking for swimming pool/gym etc. Just a decent living space.

Depends on where exactly in Bangalore.

If you don't have a location constraint and if you don't want to look at resale options, check these:

http://www.providenthousing.com/sunworth/

http://www.brigadegroup.com/apartmen...ows/index.html

http://sameeksha.shriramproperties.com/

I think these are not yet ready to occupy though.

Dear Bangalorian bhpians,

How is Nelamangala area for investment? I mean future prospects? I can see some plots available on the Mangalore highway for around 1000 INR per sq ft. What would be the prospects in say a 10 year horizon?

" Dear Bangalorian bhpians,

How is Nelamangala area for investment?"

Vibbs, good place to invest considering that the Metro rail runs till a few miles away.

But do not inadvertantly buy lands which are stuck in some serious problem like examples below. check this aspect very carefully before investing :-

a) in 2013 , in some parts of Nelamangala & Dabaspet , the Supreme court ordered all factories near that spot even in a KIADB area to close down as they are in the catchment area of a river/lake that supplies water to Bangalore.

b) there have been many govt land acquisition notices around a place called Solur during the Kumaraswamy government. They could still be valid.

Obviously near Bangalore , all lands facing 6-lane highways and towards the KIA appreciate well!

I am looking for a 2BHK accommodation in Electronic City

Rent - 15 K +/-10% (incl maintenance)
+ car parking
+ security
+ 24hrs water

Want to sell my apartment in Cochin.

Details

Location- Thevara, Cochin, Kerala
Address
The Atria, Gurudwara Road, Thevara
Area-1220 sq ft with covered car park. 2BHK. 5th floor.
Price- 50Lakhs. Fixed.

Direct Access to Panampilly Nagar through the new Koithra Road. 0.5kms to Panampilly Nagar and MG Road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 3475632)
I am looking for a 2BHK accommodation in Electronic City

Rent - 15 K +/-10% (incl maintenance)
+ car parking
+ security
+ 24hrs water

My friend owns a flat in Lakshmi Residency, Celebrity Classic Layout (Behind Ajmera/near Village super market). Its inside a BDA layout and not crowded. Its a new apartment and you may find one in that complex/nearby apartments at 10-12k + Rs. 1200 maintenance. They got G broadband feasibility.

Hello Benny,

Could you kindly email me at simonthomas2@gmail .com regarding the apartment at Cochin

Hello Bangalorean Bhpians!
I had recently purchased a plot in a BMRDA approved layout, with the help of a land loan from Axis Bank.
I have now contacted Axis bank for construction loan. Though they have provided me with a list of documents for evaluation, someone known to me in Axis told me that there are chances that Axis bank may not currently fund for construction in a BMRDA approved layout :eek:
I dont see any logic in this rumour.
Facts:
1. My project is fully developed, ready to construct & full 100% sites released.
2. I purchased from the land owner (out of his share), not from the developer.

Remote Possibility: Does the bank think that if I am not able to repay the loan, it would be difficult to put the property into auction and attract any buyers :D The layout is near Gunjur, 15 kms away from Kadubeesanahalli underpass, Outer ring road.

Another query: Though the bank may insist on construction plan approval, I was under the impression that plan approval for constructing within a BMRDA approved layout is not required.
Please revert with your thoughts / experiences.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearedup (Post 3488449)
Hello Bangalorean Bhpians!
I had recently purchased a plot in a BMRDA approved layout, with the help of a land loan from Axis Bank.
I have now contacted Axis bank for construction loan. Though they have provided me with a list of documents for evaluation, someone known to me in Axis told me that there are chances that Axis bank may not currently fund for construction in a BMRDA approved layout :eek:
I dont see any logic in this rumour.
Facts:
1. My project is fully developed, ready to construct & full 100% sites released.
2. I purchased from the land owner (out of his share), not from the developer.

Remote Possibility: Does the bank think that if I am not able to repay the loan, it would be difficult to put the property into auction and attract any buyers :D The layout is near Gunjur, 15 kms away from Kadubeesanahalli underpass, Outer ring road.

Another query: Though the bank may insist on construction plan approval, I was under the impression that plan approval for constructing within a BMRDA approved layout is not required.
Please revert with your thoughts / experiences.

If revealing is not an issue, may i ask if the layout you mentioned is Urban Habitat?

Ramki

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramki067 (Post 3488465)
If revealing is not an issue, may i ask if the layout you mentioned is Urban Habitat?
Ramki

Yes it is Urban Habitat! Revealing is not an issue buddy :D I realised that I had forgotten to mention the name of the project, then instead of editing the post, I thought let's play a guessing game. And here you are, you got it right in no time stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearedup (Post 3488541)
Yes it is Urban Habitat! Revealing is not an issue buddy :D I realised that I had forgotten to mention the name of the project, then instead of editing the post, I thought let's play a guessing game. And here you are, you got it right in no time stupid:

Great!
For your other query, building plan approval from Panchayat is required for construction of home. You can take approval from Mugulur Panchayat which comes on Sarjapur-Hoskote route near Chikka Tirupati.
All the very best to your home contruction.:thumbs up

Ramki

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramki067 (Post 3489086)
You can take approval from Mugulur Panchayat which comes on Sarjapur-Hoskote route near Chikka Tirupati.
Ramki

Thanks for confirming!
Would await any news on construction loans in BMRDA approved layout

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay380 (Post 3471826)
Guys, any areas around Bangalore where I can get a decent 2bhk apartment in 40L all inclusive? I am not looking for swimming pool/gym etc. Just a decent living space.

I know someone who is putting a ground floor flat on sale at Rajarajeshwari Nagar called Ideal homes.
About 900 sqft and asking around 36 L.

pm me for details

regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 3466816)
@Creative420
Mysore - check the areas along the ring road ..

Hey Condor,
I need some more info on your suggestion. How is the area around the ORR in Mysore near the Bensons International Academy ?

Is the place likely to develop and in your opinion by when?

Pls give me some details and permit me to pm you .

No details, guys. Just notice a lot of development during my recent drives on that side.