Old 23rd February 2024, 12:30   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Reclaiming Missing Equity Shares

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Never give up! Please assemble the documents required and follow the process
Quote:
Originally Posted by careind View Post
What I meant was that, if in the normal way it takes 10 months of not knowing where to follow up or whom to follow up with or what is the status quo, it would take only a month or 2 of that same state if you raise grievances based on your pending application.

Just ensure that you wait for a fair amount of time ( 4 or 5 weeks?? ) before raising grievances, else it could be shot down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chennai-indian View Post
Excellent thread. I'm also going through the same for getting shared in my dads name who passed way 15 years back to my account. I had to, on top of all this get a heirship certificate by going to court etc. It is a long process
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranknair View Post
Excellent thread. Been there, done that. Retrieving shares from IEPF is a long process (don't assume that you will get it in 3 months as mentioned). .
Good news, I completed the paperwork around Jan 20th. Today, IEPF notified that the claim has been approved. Will update when the shares get credited.
ajmat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2024, 12:49   #17
BHPian

Re: Pre-Requisites before you take action

Quote:
Demating a Share Certificate is straight forward. Submit the Demat request form along with the KYC documents and everything will get credited in 2 weeks.
Very informative thread.
Do you send the original share certificates along with the Demat request form to the company registrar?

Last edited by ajmat : 23rd February 2024 at 13:04. Reason: fixing quote
Old 23rd February 2024, 13:04   #18
Team-BHP Support

Re: Pre-Requisites before you take action

I did send the original share certificate
ajmat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2024, 13:55   #19
BHPian

Re: Reclaiming Missing Equity Shares

Quote:
Good news, I completed the paperwork around Jan 20th. Today, IEPF notified that the claim has been approved. Will update when the shares get credited.
Wow that's real fast movement by IEPF!! Congrats!! For me the "approved" status to come last year took 8 months and a further 3 more months to get the shares credited to the demat account. Looks like these guys are moving things fast now. Probably, the last couple of years, there were a lot of backlogs that got cleared I guess. And last year MCA site itself was having a lot of issues as told to me by my CA then.
kiranknair is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks