Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2007, 10:21   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimwian View Post
Awesome as usual!! This guy, Sidin, is my junior from B-School. His writings used to create havoc on our internal electronic notice boards (@Typeonegative can vouch for that ). Moved on to gain quite some fame in blogosphere (www.whatay.com), then kicked his 7 figure salary consultancy job to make a career in what he does best (and loves the most) - writing!!

For those of you who haven't read it yet - check this out.

This article made him a minor celebrity in blogosphere and through forwards.

Cheers
Wim
This dude is really cool and blessed, I have become a fan of his in no time. Thanks for sharing this info.
Old 21st September 2007, 11:27   #17
Senior - BHPian

Hilarious - who he is he ???
Old 21st September 2007, 16:10   #18
Senior - BHPian

ROFLMAO.....this guy is Hilarious.!
Old 21st September 2007, 16:24   #19
BHPian

Imagine if an Aussie tries to meddle with the Singhs' in Indian team and get the same or better treatment. Boy, what a moment it'll be!!
Old 21st September 2007, 17:03   #20
Senior - BHPian

What can I say. My eyes are glued to his blog. Sidin Sunny Vadakut is a legend. ROFL.
Old 21st September 2007, 20:57   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilsharma80 View Post
Imagine if an Aussie tries to meddle with the Singhs' in Indian team and get the same or better treatment. Boy, what a moment it'll be!!
Yeah, that will be something out of the world.
Right now I am waiting for his next blog on south indian cricketers as he has promised.
Old 21st September 2007, 21:27   #22
BHPian

well.....talking about Punjabis,Singhs and Navjot Sidhu,Sidhu was the 1st cricketer who ran after a rival player on a cricket field with bat his hand.

I cant recall the exact time,place and match but it did happen when Amir sohail of Pakistan said somethign to Indian batsemen and Sidhu went to him in much more aggresive manner than Yuvraj did against flintoff.

As both Sidhu and Amir are Punjabis,i can imagine what Sidhu must have said to him in that incident.

Quote:

Right now I am waiting for his next blog on south indian cricketers as he has promised.
that should be even more funny and i can already guess what he is going to write!!

Last edited by rsjaurr : 21st September 2007 at 21:29.
Old 21st September 2007, 21:54   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilsharma80 View Post
Imagine if an Aussie tries to meddle with the Singhs' in Indian team and get the same or better treatment.
Not possible - the Aussie sledge because they can back up the words with deeds. Unfortunately the English dont know about the latter part and therefore end up with mud on their face when they try the same. One would've thought they will have learnt their lesson after Zaheer Khan went ballistic with the ball after the 'jellybean' incident, but they insist on making fools of themselves over and over again.
Old 21st September 2007, 23:37   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Not possible - the Aussie sledge because they can back up the words with deeds. Unfortunately the English dont know about the latter part and therefore end up with mud on their face when they try the same. One would've thought they will have learnt their lesson after Zaheer Khan went ballistic with the ball after the 'jellybean' incident, but they insist on making fools of themselves over and over again.
the australian juggernaut has been broken. Australia is NO longer that formiddable australia. They have cracked and for good now will bear the brunt now.
Old 22nd September 2007, 01:54   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac 427 View Post
the australian juggernaut has been broken. Australia is NO longer that formiddable australia. They have cracked and for good now will bear the brunt now.
We've heard this before. These comments were made about Alan Border's Australian team, then about Mark Taylor's team, and then about Waugh's Team.

Now its being said of Ponting's team.

I'd prefer to see it happen before I talk about it.
Old 22nd September 2007, 01:56   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We've heard this before. These comments were made about Alan Border's Australian team, then about Mark Taylor's team, and then about Waugh's Team.

Now its being said of Ponting's team.

I'd prefer to see it happen before I talk about it.
point in case the current Twenty Twenty.
and i do belive border built the team, waugh carried it well . . .but now its all down hill.

cheers.
Old 22nd September 2007, 04:53   #27
Senior - BHPian

Oh man that was fantastic! What a lovely article! This guy is good & both the articles I read (Flintoff & Conservative South Indian upbringing) were fantastic!

Absolutely loved them!
Old 22nd September 2007, 10:07   #28

ROTFL... mallu guy married to a punjaban...hope for his sake his wifey doesnt know what he writes ;-) ....
Old 23rd September 2007, 09:39   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Well, looks like yesterday was not their day. Moreever, Yuvaraj looked invincible during his presence on the pitch.
Old 23rd September 2007, 10:01   #30
BHPian

" p.s. Next week I will write to you to tell you why you should also be wary of South Indian Cricketers even if they are named after popular breakfast and tiffin items. "

hahhaha...
I surely hope other teams do this more often! We'd atleast win more!
Our Australia win seems to be an outcome of Ravi Shastri's provocation of Mahendra SINGH Dhoni on some cric-info article!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks