Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2007, 10:44   #1
BHPian

The "Car ScreenSavers" Thread

Team,

I have a 2 year old son, who is terribly fond of cars, which I guess is usual for kids his age... What is unusual though, is that he remembers the names of all the cars that he has seen and can identify them correctly just by looking at the head-light/ tail-light/ covered body for some cars, etc..

We have challenged him many times, and we find it very difficult to beat his judgement..

I wish to encourage his talent and would appreciate some links to exotic car screen-savers that I can download in my computer and show it to him..

I thought that other parents might also be interested in a screen-saver thread so starting one..

Not sure if this is in the correct location, so i would request the mods to please move it appropriately..
Old 23rd September 2007, 11:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by man23ish View Post
Team,

I have a 2 year old son, who is terribly fond of cars, which I guess is usual for kids his age... What is unusual though, is that he remembers the names of all the cars that he has seen and can identify them correctly just by looking at the head-light/ tail-light/ covered body for some cars, etc..

Hahaha
Tell me about it. My 5 year old nephew, Nonu, can identify any car on Indian roads. His favourite being the Indica!

The only car he doesn't remember the name of is Tavera. He calls it, driver car. He says, yeh toh driver car hai.
Regarding screensavers, try Google. I am sure you would find many.
Old 23rd September 2007, 11:18   #3
Team-BHP Support

Why not download high-resolution pics for him?

You can see carwalls for a good collection.
Old 25th September 2007, 09:10   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Tell me about it. My 5 year old nephew, Nonu, can identify any car on Indian roads. His favourite being the Indica!

The only car he doesn't remember the name of is Tavera. He calls it, driver car. He says, yeh toh driver car hai.
Well, to tell you more about it, he is just two, sitting on my lap right now.. and wanting an endeavour, CRV and a BMW.. He has problems pronouncing a mercedes (Calls it a Meniniz), Safari (Tapaati) and Ferrari (Fetaati).. But he can damn recognize those cars at the age of TWO... Beat that !!

Does anybody know about a forum called "Amazing Kids", I got this information from my kid's teacher and she is hell bent on us registering his name over there..
Old 21st April 2011, 13:01   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "Car ScreenSavers" Thread

A 100MB screensaver that'll blow your mind away!

- New one for the ZR1 LS9 Corvette that actually shows the engine being put into the Corvette. Don't miss the last minute and half, when that 638 HP monster is placed into the 'Vette.

- Download it at: Home

- Preview it on youtube at

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks