Team-BHP - Buy a villa and get Audi A4 free
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Buy a villa and get Audi A4 free (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/30963-buy-villa-get-audi-a4-free.html)

Gone are they days where you buy a tooth paste and get a tooth brush free. The offers are "slightly" better this season :Cheering:

Welcome to Orange Properties

Did anyone manage to find out where they have hidden the asterisk?

Nirmal

Simple,pay 2.3 Crores for that Villa, that's the asterisk.

It does not stop there. You will get a private helicopter, private swimming pool, private jacuzzi etc. Finally yoo would land in a public footpath.

Notice that all their projects are just being launched, and they require you to pay in advance. One fine day they would vanish, and so would your money. Thats my opinion. Wifey and me have been doubting their credibility since their very first ad.

The amount of ad money they are spending is crazy, you get to hear the ads on almost any FM channel you tune into (gets on my nerves now!), the newspapers (full page ads), hoardings almost everywhere in Bangalore.

is this the Orange of the Orange county fame? If it is then I doubt that they can run off... else looks quite dicey

No they are not the Oranges of the OC Fame !!!

OC is strictly US. These are oranges from ' sabzi mandi ' BUT are giivng you an Audi A4 so it makes you feel like you are in OC.

Ridiculous marketing gimmick I'd say. I saw this AD in TOI. Was quite taken aback BUT then I thought of the nice little * sign :D

well actually their calculations are simple
they are giving you a house in a place whose land cost and constructioncost is verry less and with the extra money thhey give you all the promised things and keep rest as the profit

what one should be aware of is the value of land in that place
the decision to invest somewhere and be considred smart only if the ratio of land value to the construction cost is alright

cause in future only the land value will increase and all the expense in material will only depreciate

i was very brief but i hope you guys got my point

i am going to write to Audi people not to lend their name for this campaign. what nonsense.

Dint anyone notice ICICI as their partner on the webpage ? With ICICI on their list I can right away gauge where this is heading to.

Quote:

is this the Orange of the Orange county fame? If it is then I doubt that they can run off... else looks quite dicey
The Orange County folks are planters and run a resort and focussed on these only

1: visit the "About Us" section - no credentials nothing

2: If it is so exclusive blah, blah, why advertise? There are quite a few devlopments - high end which have happened and sold without anty advertising

3: How can a developer come fom nowhere into high end stuff?

4: My bet is that the Audi's will be bought in the developers name on loan to claim depriciation and leased out to the punters. When the scam catches up, the cars will be repossessed. So await 99 cheap Audi's.

5: Helicopter - pah - where is the helipad. Being not parked in an airport, a helicopter will cost more to run/ fuel

Even if the deal is okay - what is the quality of the construction, legality of land titles

Run, and run far way IMHO

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 618382)
Run, and run far way IMHO

Right. Keep away from people who OVERDO things.
Orange properties might soon become LEMON properties.
:)

-- Torqy

In today's ad they've claimed that a celebrity and a cricketer have already booked their villas... wonder who they are lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Matrix (Post 618421)
In today's ad they've claimed that a celebrity and a cricketer have already booked their villas... wonder who they are lol:

Saw the ad this morning, and was wondering if it was for real.
Most of us here however believe in unison they are a fake. Wonder how many other gullible people will fall prey to this.

This is not their first venture. They have already given away Getz+apartment and Maruti800+apartment in Bangalore South.
They have upgraded themselves to Audi+villa since they see less Audi cars on road.
The ad today says its a Twenty20 cricket star. Only one in Bangalore is Uthappa.
The property is in or near(!) Electronic City.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefreak (Post 618316)

No. the scary part as has been pointed out - they dont even have a .com site. its a .biz. why? :confused: