Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2007, 20:30   #1
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Tatas world's 3rd most transparent group

TATA has been named as the 3rd most tranparent groupin the world after GE, GSK ahead of coco cola, google.this is all the more important when India is ranked at below 100 on the transparency index in the world
Tatas world's 3rd most transparent group
Old 21st December 2007, 15:44   #2
rkg
Senior - BHPian

we have large numbers of both TATA bashers & admirers in this forum but no resposne to this great news
Old 21st December 2007, 16:28   #3
Senior - BHPian

Yeah, all their acquiry news gets out months before the talk, thus being totally transparent. YAY!
Old 21st December 2007, 16:59   #4
Senior - BHPian

^^

Lol dude so true Very transparent indeed Tata's are
Old 25th December 2007, 17:38   #5
Senior - BHPian

This is true news about TATA, this is one company I am watching from the past very neat professional business they do. I feel its because of Ratan TATA who is well educated and deserve biggest post in Indian governemant He is one of the best great walls of India I studied.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 25th December 2007, 17:42   #6
Senior - BHPian

@Ravi - Have you ever dealt with a TATA company except for maybe buying their car. Have you dealt with divisions like Tata Bearings and Tata Steel?
Old 25th December 2007, 18:26   #7
Senior - BHPian

Thats nice news really. I had an Indica earlier.. I admire the Tata group and its many companies: Tata motors for building the first truly Indian Car, Indica, Putting India on the go with Indigo. Although they didn't get it right the first time, they went on a major improvement spree and came out with the V2 and broke Maruti's decades old majority in the Indian market. Even today they have come out with SRS airbags in their Indica, which not many other foreign manufacturer offer in the small cars. The 1 lakh small car which is set to redefine the automotive market. They have many firsts to their credit.
TCS which is the largest software exporter in India. Admire them as well.
Old 25th December 2007, 20:04   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
@Ravi - Have you ever dealt with a TATA company except for maybe buying their car. Have you dealt with divisions like Tata Bearings and Tata Steel?
Why - is it that bad?
Old 25th December 2007, 21:31   #9
Senior - BHPian

To be very frank I didn't find any special benefit or major gain from TATA products I used but it has its own advantages for typical indian public.

I used fantastic tata dial up connection 6 years back and own tatasky(1+ year), tata indicom usb plug2surf only from last 1 month and INR 10,000/- tata mutual fund from last 18 months which has fetched lowest earnings (10%) among all mutual funds I have invested in. What I liked is better performance day by day.

About TATA companies what I mean is based on I studied and from my contacts. Take it in management or keeping account as clean as possible or overall planning by top managers TATA group has good intention.

There is lot of difference between show off business (business might be successfull but company do lot of fraud activities or make money by smart ideas using other's money) and true business (keeping good things in mind company has professional plans in terms of transparency).

TATA belongs to this true business category if its success or failure / profit or loss but they do business keeping good thing in mind.

Being CEO of the company I have cultivated only good strategies used by various big companies around globe to benefit everyone around me

Its very clear in this world: make your self as transparent as you can to find good success run or make a plan which will show result in no time to find big success or failure. I followed and will continue with plan1 thats-> transparency!

Thats how we can find success after success, year by year!

Regards,

Ravi.

Last edited by ravibhat : 25th December 2007 at 21:41.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks