Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2008, 02:26   #1

Project Go Goa in a Cedia

I intend to write this travelogue in pieces - That way my eyesight will not suffer much as my surfing hours match EST...I am in India ofcourse, in humble hyderabad - but a late sleeper...plus I hope to be elevated to a bhpian by increasing the contri as well...

For a long time my cedia (bought it in Oct) was asking for a longdrive to know what it feels to be in the fifth gear and cross the 100 mark on the speedo - so off we went - 5 of us inlcuding 2 couple of which one was yours truly and his wife...

We did a total distance of 1732 apart from the boozing and quintals of goan fish that went down a mallu throat - the kms include the distance done in goa as well. Hyd - Goa distance is around 780 kms.

The highlight of the drive was a 178 kmph on the speedo on the expressway between Kohlapur and Belgaum - And considering the fact that the car did that with 5 of us plus a fully loaded boot...it was insane..for non-believers I can post the snap we clicked - though that will show only a 170 (my cousin couldnt time the camera, mustabeen having butterflies in his stomach...). Take a bow - all cedia fans!!

We started from Hyderabad at 5 pm on 21st Dec...Straight from office...the onward journey will unfold in the next episode...welcome to the soap...be sure to tune in..this was one helluva joy ride and I promise I will not throw in any home cooked masala to make it all the more spicey - This will be the reality TV stuff - and I repeat - the stuff about the speedo wasn't a masala..so see you on the thread soon...
Old 7th January 2008, 10:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuscript View Post
For a long time my cedia (bought it in Oct) was asking for a longdrive to know what it feels to be in the fifth gear and cross the 100 mark on the speedo - so off we went - 5 of us inlcuding 2 couple of which one was yours truly and his wife...

I think the car does its top whack in 4th gear.
Old 7th January 2008, 10:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

a mallu, liters of booze, tons of fish and a cedia - what a recipe!

emanuscript - let the show begin! :-)
Old 7th January 2008, 11:32   #4
Senior - BHPian

whaaaoow...another mallu in Hyd...on t-bhp..there are only two others here..one me and one Suren181...
post your travelouge's next episode...pictures etc etc...we are waiting.
Old 8th January 2008, 16:45   #5
Senior - BHPian

So, here comes another reality show featuring Cedia...!!!
I am all eyes....!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks