Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2006, 18:42   #46
BHPian

stickers .........aackk!!

stickers are something that take away from the look of a car ...... 'any ' car .
my dads indica is a sore point with me , i wince when i see the d a f t stickers on it !!!
feel real sad for the poor ole car which has been so nice to us ......!
i hate the stickers that most bikes come with too . in my opinion the bikes and cars (which come with stickers ) look much better without them (take the safari for an example)
the only stickers i dont mind on other people's cars are wickedly funny bumper stickers ......, but i definately wouldn't put them on my car .
Old 18th May 2006, 22:55   #47
BHPian

I ve a Sticker in my car

I HATE STICKERS

just joking no stickers ...... at all in my car
Old 11th July 2012, 15:13   #48
Senior - BHPian

re: Do You Like Dealer stickers/decals on your Car ??

Remove any sticker that is pasted after servicing by a dealer or A $ $.
The only ones ok are the small round black ones on the headlight that cut a bit of high beam which makes it more comfortable for the opposite vehicle. Nowadays this is not even pasted by these guys.

The stickers excluded from the self ban is of course TBHP and office parking one.
Old 11th March 2013, 18:32   #49
BHPian

Re: Do You Like Dealer stickers/decals on your Car ??

Even I hate the dealer stickers in my cars/bikes. At times I insist them not to stick any though they often don't oblige.
But love to have Team-Bhp stickers though!
Old 11th March 2013, 18:38   #50
BHPian

absolutely no no to dealer stickers.
Everytime i leave the car for service i make sure they understand no stickers.
Even before delivery of the car i had told them no stickers.
Old 23rd September 2014, 20:18   #51

Stickers on keys by Service Centers and Valets

Have you ever received your car's/bike's key back from a valet or service centre with a sticker on it - a sticker to help them manage your key but left your life miserable in trying to remove it?

Does anyone else feel miserable about these guys spoiling your keys and have a solution around it which works?
Old 24th September 2014, 12:04   #52
BHPian

Re: Stickers on keys by Service Centers and Valets

Yes I have been bothered by these XL stickers stuck all around the key fob, and me spending a good effort in trying to remove the sticker and the remaining residue itself.

Hence I bought a cheap temporary key chain (with enough area for them to stick on whatever they want) and always direct the SA/person handling to paste on it.
Has worked most of the times barring a few.

On being questioned why, the smart answer was "someone could remove the Key!"
Old 24th September 2014, 16:36   #53
BHPian

Totally hate any sort of dealer stickers. None of my cars or bikes have had them. Always make sure to instruct the dealer people not to put any stickers. They oblige, although not very willingly.

PS:- Nowadays have seen dealers making their own metal logos like those from the manufacturer. Just like say Hyundai has a 3D metal/plastic badge, dealers too are coming up with similar badges for themselves and put them on the boot of the car!
Old 24th September 2014, 16:54   #54
Senior - BHPian

I for one dont like any dealer stickers on the car/bike. Even the service reminder stickers are inside the glove box. I inform the dealer politely that I don't like stickers on the windshield / rear glass. Some service centers confirm before pasting the sticker on the windshield since they dont see any other sticker. Even my office parking sticker is on the back of the IRVM!
Old 24th September 2014, 18:44   #55
BHPian

I absolutely hate it when the dealers stick their sticker on my car. My laura had a 'JMD AUTO' sticker under the laura badge which we took out and every time we send it for a general service the guys at the workshop stick their sticker on the number plate even after warning them no to. which has left me with an absolutely ruined HSRP . My vento on the other hand had a dealer sticker on the no plate I got newer uk style number plates (check tastefully modified thread page 195 for pictures) shortly after taking delivery of the car and now it only bears a DAD ( daljit auto design) sticker which I like very much

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks