Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2008, 12:29   #16
Senior - BHPian

oh yes, agreed. I just replied to the title

a "saada" one hour thigh/leg massage costs 2415 incl taxes
Old 17th January 2008, 12:38   #17
BHPian

Eagleton is good but a bit expensive.
I am a member there and could get some discount for the stay there if anybody is interested.
Old 17th January 2008, 16:12   #18
Senior - BHPian

I have been to Club Cubana and Eagleton...but dont think it is 2star, both are quite expensive but has excellent ambience...

Abhi
Old 16th February 2010, 12:44   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopz View Post
Try Guhantara on kanakapura road, its a cave resort..very nice place!

Any reviews for this place ? How is the place and food ? Also how are the approach roads towards to this place

They are charging Rs.600+tax/ head for lunch, tea snacks for the whole day package.

www.guhantara.com
Old 21st May 2012, 09:53   #20
BHPian

Can someone provide a review on Club Cabana resort in Bellary Road, Bangalore. I am planning to visit this place with my family. Is it a good place to spend a day?
Old 21st May 2012, 12:20   #21

Re: Any good "Resort" around Bangalore??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadurRacer View Post
Can someone provide a review on Club Cabana resort in Bellary Road, Bangalore. I am planning to visit this place with my family. Is it a good place to spend a day?
We had been to Club Cabana last year with friends and families. The place has many facilities such as indoor / outdoor dining areas, lounges, recreation facilities such as indoor/ outdoor sports and yes most importantly a huge wave pool and a small zone with water rides and swimming pool. If you are looking for water based activities then it is one of the best choice. Also it has a bowling alley when families can have fun.

However the food was very ordinary last time and facility has run down compared to a few years ago (maybe not well maintained) when it was excellent. Recommend if you go with a large group (say 2 -3 families or more), else it would not be worth it.
Old 29th May 2012, 20:04   #22
BHPian

Had been to Guhantara. The approach road is bit of a surprise. The place is said to be 10 acres (when I asked someone working there). Its crowded on the weekends. Lunch(buffet) and service was good. There is no table and chair per se. You have food in an auditorium, that also hosts rain dance. The amount of space for rain dance is too less. The auditorium is enclosed based on their cave concept, hence it gets little hot. There are lot of games that are free, like indoor games carrom, table tennis. There is a cricket ground, volley ball courts. Horse ride costs like 50 bucks.

3/5
Old 3rd April 2015, 21:26   #23

Has anyone been to "Adventure Village Resort" in Anekal? Cant seem to find lot of reviews or route map to this place.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks