Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2008, 22:24   #1
BHPian

Wanted : Modded Honda

Hey guys i want a modded Honda city, preferably type 2 or even type 1, (1.3 or 1.5) the car should LOOK awesome and if there are any performance mods then most welcome, if car is out of mumbai then i would need pictures emailed to me, i dont mind travelling in maharashtra to see the car(pictures 1st).
you can call me on 9819908744 for details, DO not pm!! plz call if anyone has a car.

Thanks,
Zeeshan
Old 20th January 2008, 22:59   #2
BHPian

Gud luck for your search. In case if you did not find one suitable to u, you may get one stock Honda second hand and go for modification yourself. Companies like autopsyche would be useful to do the modifications of your taste.. Do update us on your progress. Best wishes
Old 20th January 2008, 23:06   #3
Team-BHP Support

I don't know if this car is sold yet:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...-2002-54k.html

You can drive it from Bangy to Mumbai easily:
Old 20th January 2008, 23:08   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan suleman View Post
Hey guys i want a modded Honda city, preferably type 2 or even type 1, (1.3 or 1.5) the car should LOOK awesome and if there are any performance mods then most welcome, if car is out of mumbai then i would need pictures emailed to me, i dont mind travelling in maharashtra to see the car(pictures 1st).
you can call me on 9819908744 for details, DO not pm!! plz call if anyone has a car.

Thanks,
Zeeshan
Zeeshan,
I dont know if you will find any such car coz the guy who makes a car like that would not sell it.
I know that Viper had a car with an awesome modded engine and his car is undergoing an Engine swap.
My advise is that you can find very easily a 1.3 and get the engine gearbox and the exhaust ready to plonk in your car from Viper. if he has not already sold it. Why not give him a call. In that way, you would get a modded 1.5 vtec for a much lesser cost than getting a modded car. Just my two bits.
Old 21st January 2008, 11:24   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan suleman View Post

Thanks,
Zeeshan
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Zeeshan,
I dont know if you will find any such car coz the guy who makes a car like that would not sell it.
Well, i'll probably be selling mine in a 2-4 months, if you can wait.
Old 21st January 2008, 13:37   #6
BHPian

Primary requirement

Guys my Primary Requirement is Looks, Performance i can Do WITHOUT. bangy Cars I dont want all the hassle of paying taxes for transfering etc,
Also buying one and doing it up will take way to longer.

Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks