Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2008, 13:40   #1
BHPian

Shopping Guide!!

Hey bhpians, i was just looking around for this particular thread on Shopping like apparels. Pointers like sale, best buys, offers, even if its the fashion street or bandra Linking road, or anywhere if you guys know. Probably a shopping guide from major cities like Bangalore, Bombay, calcutta, delhi. Like we have an eating guide.

A Thread where we can post our likes , our reviews etc. I am sure it will be helpful!! everybody can put in their inputs.

If there is any such kind of thread then mods please megre this thread with it. delete the thread if its not really worth it. i wont be Disheartened ahaha

Let me begin since i was out shopping yesterday.

1) westide: The best sale that i have come accross, for house holds stuffs, and clothes for daily wear like in nightwear and day wear. There is an ongoing sale now dont know the date till its going to last.

2) Globus : sale is on... not much stuff but good buys for college going like lot of teen stuffs for example bags, caps , denims, t-shirts.

3) fab india : visited yesterday, fairly priced .. some however are little highly priced, good shirts, and cotton for both men and women. they do sell some Spices also... i have'nt picked up any though.
Old 28th January 2008, 14:43   #2
Senior - BHPian

ambi mall in NCR. gaon walas just need to go under the last flyover, else its a 2x toll pain

unbelieveable loot discounts everywhere, even M&S
Old 21st March 2012, 15:40   #3
BHPian

Fabindia cheating customers !

Folks,

I just ordered a towel stand from Fabindia yesterday and they delivered it to my residence today.
I was told that the price of the towel stand was Rs. 4000/-, I paid the full amount at the store. When they delivered the item to my home today I was shocked to find a price tag of Rs. 3600/- on the towel stand. The scanned bill and invoice attached here speak for themselves.

I promptly called the store and spoke to the sales rep and told him about the attachment and told him to refund the additional 400/-. The rep started off with a story stating that the pricing has changed and that the tag on the item was the old pricing etc. Told him that even if the pricing has changed then he needs to bill the old stock at the old pricing and not the new rates. The new stock should be billed at the new pricing and old items either sold at the old price or a clearance sale. The guy goes on to say that only happens with clothing not with furniture. The guy then goes on to tell me that he delivered a fresh piece to my home and not the one at the store, I told him if that's the case then would he refund me the 400/- if I get this piece back to him and take the one in the store ? He had no answer, went on to say that the price had changed 2 months back but he hadn't yet received the new price tags from fabindia.

This is akin to cheating, even if the pricing on an item has changed then the fabindia store should bill people as per the price tag on the item or change the price tags to match the new rates.
Attached Thumbnails
Shopping Guide!!-fabindiacheatingpeople.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks