Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2008, 05:48   #1
BHPian

For Sale: Fiat Siena 1.6 ELX (Petra shape)

Variant: Fiat Siena 1.6 ELX (Identical to Fiat Petra 1.6 in all aspects except for the name - Infact the same Siena got renamed as Petra around late 2003)
Date of Registration: August 2003
Place of Registration: Bangalore city (Indiranagar RTO - KA03)
Color: Metallic Blue
Condition: Excellent
Kms done: 30100
Ownership: Second
Tax: Life tax paid
Insurance: Comprehensive Tata AIG insurance valid till August 2008

Photos are at:
Fiat Siena 1.6 ELX - Front exterior on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Fiat Siena 1.6 ELX - Rear exterior on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Fiat Siena 1.6 ELX - Interior dashboard on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Features: 1.6 High Torque 100 BHp petrol engine, Power windows, Power steering, Power mirrors, HVAC, Fog lamps, Central locking, Rear window defogger, 5 interior roof/reading lamps (including boot lamp), 500 litres boot space, leather wrapped steering wheel, Color coded interior door trims

Accessories: Pioneer MP3 system, 6 Infinity speakers, Autocop remote locking (2 remotes), High end comfy seat covers, 3M Sunfilm, Fiat floor mats

Maintenance Records: Regular service history is available post August 2006 (from the date I bought this vehicle from its first owner)
Car Records: Original purchase invoice, service booklet, user manual are all included

Price: Best offer (Please PM me)

Reason for selling: Planning to take a new company leased car
Old 2nd February 2008, 08:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

Please check your PM
Old 2nd February 2008, 09:50   #3
Senior - BHPian

I had seen this car in July 2006 while I was searching for Petra for my relative. I have checked that car history where first owner serviced his car, he is very good person based on the 1 hr meet with him and talking.

He has serviced his car at Fiat service centre regularly in Rajaji Nagar since I visited there and checked as well. But later on I couldnt go head with the deal because my relative and myself felt like Petra/Siena come with less height for our need. So gave up. Other wise I can see color is excellant with good condition.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 2nd February 2008, 18:13   #4
BHPian

fiat petra

hi, im interested in buying. please contact on 9342102362 or mail at nutmello@rediffmail.com
Old 2nd February 2008, 22:48   #5
BHPian

nutmello, Please PM the contact number. Do not post them in public forum. Your posts are visible to entire world and also T-Bhp is one of the largest indexed site by major search engines like Google.

@ece2k2 : From the pics, car looks great. Good luck with the sale.
Old 3rd February 2008, 08:53   #6
BHPian

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, the car has been kept in a near mint condition and I am proud to say that I have maintained this car better than the previous owner.

Infact, the only reason for me to sell this car is to just enjoy the tax benefits from the company car lease and try something different (read diesel). Apart from that, this car has kept me very happy - be it the city drive or the highway drive.

Best regards,
Karthik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
I had seen this car in July 2006 while I was searching for Petra for my relative. I have checked that car history where first owner serviced his car, he is very good person based on the 1 hr meet with him and talking.

He has serviced his car at Fiat service centre regularly in Rajaji Nagar since I visited there and checked as well. But later on I couldnt go head with the deal because my relative and myself felt like Petra/Siena come with less height for our need. So gave up. Other wise I can see color is excellant with good condition.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 3rd February 2008, 09:20   #7
Senior - BHPian

ece is the car still upmfor sale?? and whats the price you are looking at??

Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed