Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2005, 17:43   #16
BHPian

Quick update on Rally FB@WW

We have 6-7 cars and 11 people as of now. There has been a slight modification to the rules.

Rule#1: number of cars <> number of drivers have been modified and left to individual choice. so if you want to come in an stock 800 with 6 people thats your call!!
As for me, I ride alone or max with one more person with whom there will be no drive sharing ;-)

Rule# 2: Sex no bar, provided your heart is a petrol pump i.e. you have petrol in your arteries
This rule was modified since a petrol arteried lady wanted to participate!!!!

In case any one else is interested do let me know...
Old 16th February 2005, 15:33   #17
BHPian

Fellow petrol heads,

Another quick update in case some one is interested. Currently there are 8 confirmed cars and 13 people. Another 2 cars are in the piple line, in which case we will have a perfect 10 car drive....

T shirts and car numbers are in the process of getting prepared.

In case some one is interested in either participating or buying a tshirt (Good quality round neck T's costing totally Rs. 250 + shipping charges) , get back to me by end of day today.

regards,
Rahul
Old 19th February 2005, 13:12   #18
Team-BHP Support

Hey Rahulcherian,

Thanks for your reply.
An improved suspension setup sure does sound like fun, and has not yet really got onto the "mainstream modifications" list that most ppl follow! lol.
You sure are lucky to have an excellent mechanic.....its almost an oxymoron in my world. (actually....more like just morons! :P )

Have fun at the rally effbaw guys!

cheers
R
Old 25th February 2005, 11:37   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys how did the rally go? I wish i could participate but the next best that i can do is read about it! And that can only happen if one of you posts about it!!!
Old 3rd March 2005, 17:35   #20
BHPian

hey amitoj,

The rally was AMAZING!!!! Great fun. Finally there were only 5 cars and 8 people. But then its the spirit and not the number that counts ;-)

will write and put up pics once i settle back into life. just got back from a 10 day vacation and figuring out whats happening

Regards,
Rahul

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks